need some help!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitpro140bf

Reaction score
hey guys ive got a 2009 pitpro bigfoot and i want to put one of these dual exhaust system on it i just want to noe b4 i buy it does it fit straight on my bike, in the picture the DHZ rear shocker hasnt got the nitrogen then at the back and my pit pro has would the exhaust system still fit or it wouldnt? and do u get much power diffrecne out of it
thanks for ur help guys

here is the link
NEW BIG BORE DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM, THUMPSTAR DHZ PITPRO - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 02-Mar-09 14:38:16 AEDST)

well the ad says
Rear Shock without Reservoir
So it probably won't fit easily, but anything is possible if you can be bothered to figure it out

I may be wrong but I don't think you'll see a big power increase with this exhast, it's more of a bling factor, definatly not $300's worth of power

Last edited:
thanks guys
what shock would i have to put on for it to fit?
thanks

ive got the 2009 pitpro 140 bf
beautiful bike mate i would reccomend to all
pops monos easy
thanks

sorry for the double posting
what shocker would i need like i would buy a fast ace but what model would fit my bigfoot, what shocker fits the bigfoot without da resorvior
thanks

Latest posts

Back