Need some ideas

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motovert24

Reaction score
Hi guys
The perimeter bike I've been building I've desided to restart from scratch with it.

Not real sure what I want to put into this bike
Engine and suspension wise. Rear shock I think I'll go the dnm x4r shock.
My plan was to make it like my kxf which I think I'll stick with as I've got the plastics.
34424E95-23C1-444C-8536-2FE193F62B7A-7018-0000017E3758FF6E_zps56d4ad30.jpg

I do have a jialing 125 motovert engine on the bench which needs a little work (piston, gearbox, clutch)
Thought about a semi auto or a bigger engine but haven't really desided what to go with
The engine in it is a 138 outlaw with a pos irk and don't really know how long it will last so I'm not going to use it.
Open to any suggestions

Last edited:
i personally wouldnt bother with the jialing 125, the amount of work it needs, you'd be better off with a gpx 125/lifan 150, or if you can a 160 HO. for forks i think gpx black labels, or shivers :D. i think a clean look would look "fitting" so like no overly crowded sticker kits, or you could leave it sticker-less?? with just numbers. just my 2c ;)

I've got a gpx125 in the bike next to it and a lifan 150 in the pitpro.
Also have the 160ho which needs a little work out of the Lxr. Don't think the head will be fixed on it tho

I don't want to be spending heaps on it like the Lxr as my kxf needs work soon
Shivers are like 1200 for that size bike and the black labels weren't a straight fit on my motovert
I've seen fastaces on the same bike but can't find them

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back