Need some one with bike experience to port and polish lifan engine!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkRayne

Reaction score
Hey guys I need someone to install a cam and port and polish my lifan 124cc engine for me. I will pay you well!

Please message me if you are interested in the job.
I live in Qld near Robina

Thanks guys

Mate im not familiar with members who live on the goldie, but have you seen any bike shops or engine rebuilders about the job?

A lot of people I ask don't even touch pitbikes, and the two proper pitbike places if asked are very dear..
I've ordered a tb 411 race cam for my lifan already so I think I'll just fit that then save up for that gpx race motor you talked about, had no idea they were that fast! What's the power curve like on the gpx 125, I need something that is suitable for trails as that's predominantly what I do. Thanks

The gpx is great, i ride trails all the time and run a 155z with tb V2 head and high comp piston, i was running a 26mm OKO carb but i had a little bottom end bog that didnt help on tight trails, so i ditched the flatslide and went a round slide 30mm mikuni copy that i originally ran and was very happy with the overall performance again, the bottom end was better and it still turned the rear wheel and stands the bike up in 3rd gear. Id put a 24oko on the gpx if you wanted a flatslide or go a 26mm mikuni copy carb, the gpx runs the same ignition as the 155z and 160ho motors, it is basically the cheap version of the daytona 125. You will not be disappointed mate.

Awesome that's good to here, I got a mikuni 26mm carb from DHZ for my lifan last month so ill just bolt that onto the new gpx.. Btw are they genuine mikuni carbs the ones being sold by DHZ?

Also sorry for all the questions, but how much does it normally cost for someone to fit a engine and tune it right for the carb? I'm a noob so especially the carb tuning might be a hassle! Cheers

Awesome that's good to here, I got a mikuni 26mm carb from DHZ for my lifan last month so ill just bolt that onto the new gpx.. Btw are they genuine mikuni carbs the ones being sold by DHZ?

Also sorry for all the questions, but how much does it normally cost for someone to fit a engine and tune it right for the carb? I'm a noob so especially the carb tuning might be a hassle! Cheers

They are fake Mikunis mate, I wouldn't pay anyone to install it, you will learn a lot and its actually not that hard at all to do. As for the tuning I would install the carb and see how it is from stock China tune, if you can go from an idle to wide open throttle without it bogging down then I would leave it mate. Make sure your running an NGK plug and not a China plug

Alright I'll give it a go, and if I get into trouble ill just message you guys anyways.

Thanks for all the help mate, appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back