need some respairs done to my bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joey000

Reaction score
hey guys need some repairs done to my 125cc terra moto krusher so i have a few questions,

first off, i need a back wheel now is it best that i take it into a shop for them to replace this, if i dont have to what sort of things do i have to find out (sizing, what fits what dosn't etc) and what sort of cost will i be up for?

next i need a chainguide and chain, i assume their straightforward but if not please tell me.

also, im assuming that in need a back wheel because the sprocket has ripped the sprocket mounts off the hub due to me slowing down by changing down gears ( yes i know silly me) so if i dont need a completely new wheel that would be good , let me know on that one

last of all, where in adelaide can i get this fixed for the best price/best service, i know that esat 50's is down for maintenence at the moment and 3 amigoes is dodgiest shit out so any references would be good thanks :)

joey

give THUMP*140 a pm he'll get you sorted and probly for a lot less than any bike shop

chainguides are pretty much universal, should only cost ya $10 or so.... with the chain have a look at your current chain and it'll have either 420 or 428 stamped on some of the links... most likely 420.... so just go to a jap bike shop and buy a 420 chain... you'll need to cut it down to size

and yea it sounds like you need a new rear rim... pics would help on that one

sounds like u only need a new hub as long as the rim is straight u should be right
look threw ebay u will find stuff cheap on there

that would require re spoking the wheel i assume? i wouldn't have the slightest clue on how to do that my preference would be taking it to the shop, and who is thump140? is he an adelaide guy?

yeah i assumed that it would be cheaper to go a whole new wheel rather then re spoke and true it

Hi joey , Welcome to the site , first may i sudjest you talk to thump 140 as he maybe able to help you out , from the sounds of it your not to skilled in the spanner department , try to stay away from shops as there way overpriced

heres thump 140's page plz send him a PM
Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum - View Profile: thump*140

Also if your able to plz post pics when eva you can it goes along way to helping you , as its easy for the boys to see what you need and how to fix

best of luck and Again Welcome
SnItChY

i would do that but all 4 threads have been ripped apart not just 1 of them

Latest posts

Back