Need Suggestions for a first bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean125

Reaction score
Hi guys I was wondering if any of you guys had any suggestions for a bike for my friend. He is 15 and around five foot eight.

Thanks

Have a look at the DHZ's at

Bikes - DHZ Mini Moto

the bikes are great quality for that price range and the service DHZ offers is awesome.

Recommended spending a bit on upgrading a few parts, i.e: handlebars to pro tapers, etc

He likes the the Outlaw 140 but there isnt any in stock at the moment. They come come with free Pro Tapers

He likes the the Outlaw 140 but there isnt any in stock at the moment. They come come with free Pro Tapers

Its a good bike and good value

Give Ken an email at:

[email protected]

I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help you out and let you know when he'll get some more 140s in stock, heck he may even give you a deal on another bike, theres nothing wrong with asking.

Good luck

Carlton

Have any of you guys heard of PBD Moto there shop is in Caloundra and I was wondering if they are any good.

He is going to his dad's house on the weekend so he is going to go down and check it out.

Motorbike City Trading hours

Slacks Creek (NEW STORE)

Trading Hours:
6 days per week
Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5pm
Saturday: 8.30am to 2pm
Sunday: Closed.

Address:
3/74 Moss Street
Slacks Creek, QLD, 4127

p: 07 3299 4400
f: 07 3299 5548

theres a good shop on northside mate, its called small wheel deals:
Small Wheel Deals
Address:
11 Paisley Drive
Lawnton, 4501
Mob: 0401281184
(near brendale/strathpine)

Yeah mate, hit up Small Wheel Deals, they have a good selection of bikes for a good price... Closer to home too.

Last time I was at motorbike city (Last friday) they didn't have any DHZ's there except for a 110cc 10incher.

They have some motoverts there which are good bikes, but probably be out of his price range.

Latest posts

Back