need Urgent help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sick150

Reaction score
hey guys i have been looking around for yonks trying to find a bike suitible 4 me i looking 4 a bike around 150cc-170cc and about 16hp and above with good suspension and something i do big jumps on (20-55ft) and i can race money is not really an issuse
if anyone can help me i would be most thankful

Not another bullshit thread from you FFS how many times were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?

You may not understand what I just wrote considering I used correct spelling but I don't think it will matter because I should just delete this thread anyway

hey guys i have been looking around for yonks trying to find a bike suitible 4 me i looking 4 a bike around 150cc-170cc and about 16hp and above with good suspension and something i do big jumps on (20-55ft) and i can race money is not really an issuse
if anyone can help me i would be most thankful

16+ hp
20-55 ft jumps wouldn't look any further then this!!!!

125CC TDR ALLOY PIT TRAIL MOTOR DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR OX2 - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 25-Oct-08 20:48:00 AEDST)

Spend a couple hundred on her she will be ripping:eek:

How can it be that somebody who post always the same thread for 30times become a senior member??

Dude ..get a BIKE WITH A YX150, SLAP A V2 HEAD ON AND GET OVER IT!!!!END OF STORY!!!!

Bullshit you bought anything.

Tomorrow you'll start a thread saying "Which is better, CRF450 or CRF70"

Latest posts

Back