• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Needed 125 engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordogs

Reaction score
WANTED: 125 zongshen, lifan engine

CONDITION: running.

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE: cheap! Under $150

EXTRA INFORMATION: -

WANTED: 125 zongshen, lifan engine

CONDITION: running.

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE: cheap! Under $150

EXTRA INFORMATION: -

I have a 6month old lifan 125cc engine. Works perfect except the drain bolt thread cracked and snapped off. I epoxy'd it back on but i think heat will just melt it off. If you could give me $100 I could frieght it to you. Freighting will cost you abit aswell. And also the magneto/sprocket cover has snapped underneath so only 2 screws can fit in. http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/375926_10151152034954826_417342866_n.jpg

I appreciate your reply mate but its probably not much use to me if it cant hold oil? Have you tried Needit? It's a metal putty you knead it together to mix the chemicals and it goes rock hard and I'm pretty sure you can re tap it too. I would try this myself but it might be an expensive operation for me if it doesnt work! Don't suppose you know the price of freight for one of these things by any chance?

I appreciate your reply mate but its probably not much use to me if it cant hold oil? Have you tried Needit? It's a metal putty you knead it together to mix the chemicals and it goes rock hard and I'm pretty sure you can re tap it too. I would try this myself but it might be an expensive operation for me if it doesnt work! Don't suppose you know the price of freight for one of these things by any chance?

Nah sorry mate. But i could call up a freight company

Latest posts

Back