Neons

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodles_24

Reaction score
So last night i was cleaning my room and i stumbled upon a bunch of neons that i had bought for my pocketbike a while ago when i was all in to them... I thought about putting them on my fiddy but i remembered that that wouldn't look kool. So what should i do with them?

sell 'em to me so i can put 'em on my 50!
zmx50.gif
lolsign-1.gif

thought about putting neons on aswell might now hat i have a 12v system on my bike what u think on a hummer yellow with red or yellow neons

who cares bout shippin' sell them to me they would look better on a chicks bike...guys with neons come across as gay to me...
like a guy i knew who had neons on his holden barina...lol
oh by the way wat colour r they????

Neons are gay, so in my opinion so are you.

yeah well bite me franky.... I got the fancy color controlled neons so u can change the color... my sister wants them to but i don't like her so i'll find something to do with them.. Wombat go with the yellow i think matching neons r the best

Put them in the bin. Neons would make even chopper reed look like that dude off will and grace!!

yeah well bite me franky.... I got the fancy color controlled neons so u can change the color... my sister wants them to but i don't like her so i'll find something to do with them.. Wombat go with the yellow i think matching neons r the best

seriously look into how much it would cost to send them to WA and how much u willin to sell them for...I WANT NEONS!!!

i will idk how much it'll be but i'll head down to the ups store

Latest posts

Back