never deal with edzy "casey edhouse"

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you all like teen kids with computers or some shit yes i was icreatedmyusername and yes cactus jack did get a full refund sorry about that. it was all a big mess now its all fixed and refunded and in the past and yes i am still on ebay but i now use oztion.com.au cos of low fees like half the price than ebay

"Originally Posted by edzy View Post
im really lost
i never said i didnt want it?
wtf
all this bad shit for nothing?
i really want the cam
it is dirt cheap."

some one fill me in

now edzy have you read the msg you sent me cos you did sent me a msg saying that you didnt want the cam did you not and whats this shit about

"hope i meet him at a track meet one day !"

why do you want to meet me at the track your that one that fucked my auction up i only started this thread cos i was just so pissed off last night about it

and "motoluver "what the fuck dude who gives you the right to post my myspace on here so you can give my pic out im not no fuck teen kid like you so stop fcuken playing games that shit can get you kicked off or beaten up you no every one else has a right to say shit here cos there involved in it but where do you fit in oh you dont so i suggest you stop that shit before you do it to the wrong person

good on you motolover..

you put my name here mate

ill catch up with you , dont worry

good on you motolover..

you put my name here mate

ill catch up with you , dont worry

Nice threats mate i didnt threaten you at out i think this is getting abit out of hand i think we should all just drop it and move on and try get this thread deleted cos i was a bit pissed off when i made it cos put your self in my shoes and i screwed you around now im sorry for putting you name on here ok and i think you need to drop the threats!!!!

edzy your a P*** ant little 16 year old you dont go making threats thats when YOU end up getting beaten up

edzy your a P*** ant little 16 year old you dont go making threats thats when YOU end up getting beaten up

thanks all this over a $60 cam i can thank of better things we can all do like go for a ride on our moto's isnt that why were on here for come guys we all dont need this bull shit and edzy sorry ducar is now getting the cam as he was next in line

motoxxx
how bout you can it

its not just my name here man , its the "dont buy off him " bullshit
could of cost me alot of money..
luckily no one cares cause its a big misunderstanding.

hi yes it is just a big misunderstanding i no now and sorry for that but i just hope you see my side of thing here to as im realizing what iv done to you and your rep as a seller but lucky for you not many ppl even listen to others on a forum so i think you'll be safe for now but please next time if you ever bid on anything again just please dont send a msg after the auction saying you dont want it cos if you ask the seller to remove your bid before it ends then we wont have this BS again

and once again sorry dude

p.s please dont try mow me down at the track

no hard feeling..........

this sort of post is rubbish
this is the risk you take for buying shit off ebay
support your local bike shop
because they suporrt you

bloody flea bay

this thread is a closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts