New 150's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhh lol i thought it was weird not seein them in mags en stuff

t'was a joke

I've riden both the 150f and 150r. Still reckon the 85 is more fun to ride though. 85's would have to be the most fun bike to ride.
Not a big fan of honda , their bikes are good but I don't like what they are about. They put alot of people of side when they dumped the XR and then dumped the CR.
Now its all valves , expensive oil and air filters. 4 strokes will kill family racing because the cost to own a 4 stroke mx'er is wayyyyy tooo much.
I'll keep my 2 stroke thanks , Honda made a wrong move there. Ktm will lead the way , they have cut 2 stroke emissions down lots. Honda have also copied ktm with the styling of the 09 crf450r. But I own a crf50 so Honda's not all bad.

Hey unit i gotta agree with you there!

Ive got a cr125 and its cost me about 2k less then a brand new 150r!

i can beat dudes on 150r's on my china

they dont like that much!!!!

85's are heaps quicker

mate, my sisters 150f will be all over you china day in day out, year in year out without a doubt! it is quality (no need to go over the bike every time you want to ride it)

i can beat dudes on 150r's on my china

they dont like that much!!!!

85's are heaps quicker

You where on the pipe in the lounge room when that happend coolio.

85 got more top end than the 150r
But the 150r has better low and mid compared to the kato 85sx.

Well here's for claiming rights , I beat a 40 year old bloke on his Rmz450-k4 on ma honda.

Too bad it was on a kids track , He was up my date the whole time but I held him I did.

All I can say is the crf230 is a gutless piece. Though a very very very fun bike to ride. Everyone should have a go on one , its like a massive 50.

hey man
was riding a big bike track but yes i bet him on a minibike track to the rider on the 150 was fast and about 40kg's lighter than me
it was my experiance that beat him more than anything P:
i had him in and out of corner's and held him on the straights
i will admit the honda would more than likely stretch out top speed on an open staight but mine gets to top speed quicker even with my fat ass on it

as for the bike check every ride well apart from checkin the oil and air filter i dont do anything till it breaks which hasn't happened yet
o sorry i need fork seals but ya get that hittin big gaps

hey for the record the fork seals on the weston forks have the same fork seals as the crf230 who'd of thought much better than the china ones

the honda's look good though

How are the weston's? They look very nice , haven't herd any feedback on them as of yet...

Not doubting your abilities brother , After watching your clip your a good rider and style up that mini of yours!

speaking of beating big bikes on little bikes lol.......the day i took those pics of mine i was on the 85 and had a race with a wr400, my track is pretty fast but also has tight corners and i could hold him off ok but in the fast parts of the track i had his front wheel in my back lol but i was heaps heaps faster in and out of the corners.......an 85 with a nice pipe on it and a good set of reeds and they fly......ive never rode a 150r so i cant comment on how they go:(

How are the weston's? They look very nice , haven't herd any feedback on them as of yet...

Not doubting your abilities brother , After watching your clip your a good rider and style up that mini of yours!

the westons are good as
i had to chuck some 15w oil in em for my fat ass but apart from that they are sweet the have really good adjustment and when set up right they have awsome reaction and no fade at all i'm very impressed

i've only bottomed them out once when over clearing that big tabletop big ouchy to the wrists

i'm still riding the bike for now i'll do a review on it soon

Latest posts

Back