new 50 owner

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben100

Reaction score
hey guys and girls im very new to this site as iv just gone out and got a 2011 crf50 today so thought id say hi. im planning on doing a few mods to it but wont be going over board as all my cash goes in to my road racing so il see how far i go with moding this little sucker. just chasing a few ideas on were to start? iv already put on a pro taper bar kit but thats it cheers ben

First off welcome to the site ben. Try and get some pics up of your bike if you can? Dyin to see it. :)

thanks. atm its just like all the other stockers out there but just got the bar kit. first thing im looking at getting is longer forks and springs and a rear shock but dunno were to start

Hi Mate and welcome to MR.

If you check out some of the build threads in the Jap section it may give you ideas on what to do.

lucky bastard.. hehe :p

Yeah just look around and see other peoples builds theres quite alota threads im goin through atm its quite educational for when i get one :) Take a few ideas and get a notepad and start researchin bud!

welcome to miniriders btw :)

get some sic50s hd springs there $50 off ebay , just use 1 hard spring in the forks iv learned that it makes them a bit hard lol , i have the same bike man there so mutch fun

hey there. iv been having bit of a look around and found a few good ideas should i get the 1" longer fork legs as well? and whats a stock shock like just with a hd spring? i wont be doing massive jumps on it just abit of playing around with mates

went for the first real ride on it today did a few jumps on it and dam they handle like **** haha oh and it's already got bent fork legs lol

Latest posts

Back