new 50 ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mintard

Reaction score
I am getting my little brother a new 50, his older brother broke the one i already got him... i don't know much about 50's, so what do you think i should get?? just wanted to see what you guys thought...

cheers.

How tall is he, what sorta skill level, was he happy with the old bike?
Cant give any good advice without knowing those questions lol

lol yeah my bad, he's not too tall, he's only 5 yrs old lol, but he loved the other bike (don't know what it was i just told him to get dad to pick one and i'd get it for him, i don't live with them) he's ok at riding, he can ride on his own... just LOL. but he's getting better, that's why i want to get him a new bike, because i'm the ONLY one in my family who knows anything about bikes, and i'm the only one who can ride well! lol and he wants to ride, so the more i keep him riding, the better he will get!

yeah, lol want something that wont break all too easy too, lol so i don't have to go out and get him a third one! OMG i feel so stupid, i know like nothing about 50's! lol

get him a second hand crf50 and you will never have a problem with the bike again.

umm why second hand?? and i'm not sure... i only saw the bike like once! lol, when ever he was with me i'd get him 2 ride 1 of my mate's bikes lol im probably not helping at all haha

Latest posts

Back