New Beast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STICK

Reaction score
Yea
Me mate Andrew de painter just got his new DGS , The COMPOUND FRACTURE RACING team is getting bigger.Check it out,These bike's are filth
Have to have 1
STICK

Last edited:
Looks like a decent frame on that bike... well done, now just need some good graffix to set it off.

adobeuserar8.gif

I was looking at one of these the other day for 1799 $ It has fast ace front and back with a very nice frame and a full chromed engine ...What did you pay for it ? looks like its got all the goods have fun................

Yea
How are ya, Andrew picked it up yesterday,yea real nice,the frame is really well made look's to be CNC welded.He got mates rate's as his mate own's DGS.He's out at Ripley test riding as we speak.Going backout tomorrow for a bit of testing
STICK

I'm picking one of these beast up this afternoon. I brought my 110 3 valve from there about 8 months ago, time for an upgrade.

They seem very well built, a hell of a lot better than some that I have seen, plus the guys there have hooked me up with everything else so I'll keep buying my gear and bikes from them.

Yea
The lad's are all into bike's,Went up the other day to check out the shop.Not a bad set-up at all .Have a good stock of bikes,spare's and just about all you need.

Picked mine up yesterday arvo. Awesome bike, just went for a little ride in the park. Very pleased. Big test will be on the weekend though.

Yea
What tha ?, A CNC is a computer controlled machine ie CNC lathe,CNC mill,CNC welder etc,I think you guy's are talking BILLET bit's,Part's made from solid block of alley{BILLET}.Is the same bike. Yea sin-6six6 me mate took his for a bit of a blat yesterday,He said was very impressed.....

STICK

What The Hell Is Goin On I Held Down The Shift Bar To Long Now I Cant Get Out Of Big Letters

Its Like Shift Is Stuck On

Does Anyone No How To Fix It Lol Its Annoying :(

all good now
that was so annoying
i thought i got a virus or sum shit..

i always thought CNC was like billet like a good solid metal or sumthing

Latest posts

Back