New bike choices

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doyle#23

Reaction score
Hey all I'm currently in syd and I drop by the dhz shop today, current state of affairs

As some my be aware I am in the process of building a neat minimoto sx track and I am thinking my crf50 (88) won't be any good for it so I'm after a midsize,

I am looking at
-pitster pro x4r 2012 model or
-dhz dpro 160

I'm after a bike that still resembles a pitbike so the lxr isn't an option. I'm after a good quility pitbike that will be used for racing mainly, any help would be great as the x4r is on special at the moment,

Thanks

Doyle

Ive got the dpro 160 mate and value for money wise its awesome . I cant keep myself off it ive racked up about 20 hours since i brought it in december and havent broken anything at all .

Rides and feels solid as , suspension feels good , take jumps with no probs , motor has enough power that you wont get bored of it in a hurry !

I can pick one bad thing the tyres wear down quick thats about it.

Excellent upgrade OKO 26mm flatside carb kit .

Hit up ken at dhz to do a deal with the oko and a set of kenda k772 tyres and you've got a really nice bike for under $1500 highly doubt you will be disappointed

dont turn gay like alot of these people, crf50 will do anything you want for a price haha

I've got a dpro 160 and I love it, plenty of power and is really comfortable to ride. I've never ridden a pitster pro so I can't compare the two but I'm really happy with my dpro.

havnt even built the track and ya thinking that the jumps be too big for 88? lol
Dont puss out and build just another little big bike track, build a real 50 track for 10inchs
i will come jump it all on my stocker haha
A track can end up costing a fair bit to build if doning it properly , i know ya got alot of machines and stuff but its maintaining it thats the key to a good track.So id save the $$$ for now , get the track built then go from there.
And from the layouts of the vegas tracks is no refernce to distances and stuff like that..

Outlaw 160R or X4R... The Dpro is not race worthy ;)

yeah righto.... i beat mine up at the track all day long no problems here ... its personal pref crf50 style vs 70 egros but both of them very capable bikes. One could argue the outlaw or x4r has better suspension and better this and that ...... yeah thats true but i cant fault the lower spec setup on the dpro its really good i havent broken anything and ive crashed it decent a few times. Its a solid little package with great handling and pretty well balanced in the air too :action-smiley-035:

Latest posts

Back