New Bike :d

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascal125

Reaction score
Hey guys, I havn't been on here for a while, but earlier today I got a new bike.

It's an '01 YZ80 and I'm gona pick it up this weekend. I got a bargain and it's just had a full engine re-build pretty much..

I'll get pics up ASAP.

Cheers

Last edited:
nice pascal, should gone an 85 though if you could.

do they have proof of the rebuild? don't just take their word for it.

hey

yeh ill ask for some sirt of receipt or something..if they did it at home what proof is there? old piston rings or something? but i guess they could just have some 5 year old piston rings lying around that they could show me...

what if they just used gasket paper and made the gaskets and got the rest of the parts off ebay??

hmmm *thinks about it*

we gotta go 4 a ride mate, i got a 99 rm80- go the suzi!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha, but good luck with it have fun, they're good bikes, and if its ur first time riding a 2 banger, whatever you do, dont pin it!! but its good fun, and keep ur pitty, its good fun 2 just get it outwhen the naighbours get pissed off at ya cuz its so loud, and to do some kool wheelies and whips- and to practise new tricks lol

Latest posts

Back