New Bike?? DirtMax

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RYNNO

Reaction score
G'day,
i was just havin a sqwize over ebay, when i came accross a 150cc pitbike motor labeld "dirtmax" iv looked into them and they are based in australia!
has anybody herd of theese things???
they look like they have been built allright!
(better then orion's!!)
anyways check it out on you tube!

YouTube - Dirtmax commercial Mini moto Motard

let us know if anybody has herd of theese!
cheers,
Ryan.

Lol from there name "dirtmax" i thought they were gona be a p.o.f.s
i had a look at there site "www.dirtmax.com.au" and there not actualy bad bikes there've got the yx 150cc engine in them dhz were selling alrightish suspension (can't tell if the back shocks a fastace or not) good lookin frame , but take a look at that airfilter lol piece of shiat. But there site has no price it would be interesting to see wat they want for them.

i just had a look at the bike on youtube and there site DIRTMAX yer they look ok , god that red frame is sooo shity lookin, it looks like a 2doller spray job lol and the rear shock looks bad as well. not as good as a pitpro but still looks just o.k

i just took a better look at the back shock piece of sh&t , the bike has a mix of high quality stock pit bike parts such as engine , forks , muffler , etc . and low quality ones like the frame, air filter , back shock and so on

correct me if im wrong but that seems to look like a dmn shock! the frame is not as shit as you may think!

no i said the frame looks shit, because it just looks realy shit with that paint
and if u have a look at the pic on their site it realllllllly dose not look like a dmn shock thats for sure , looks like a long stock red one maby worst lol

hi all ,, i have been selling pit bikes for 6 mth ,, i get all of them off e bay , i have had a look at a dirt max 150cc and ,,all i can say is (wow ) nice bikes ,well made ,,, better then (dhz bikes) , the pit pro 07 rr 125cc are shit made ,,, i know i sell them , 23 / 125cc in 6 mth ,, and pro -x are shit x2 , i had a ride on the dirt max and as i said wow ,, as good as any jap bike dirt i have seen / road ,, went as hard as my xr 250 :eek: ,,,worthy of a serious look :D
test road the $999 dirtmax 150cc that can be seen on e bay 28/1/08 :)

Last edited:
umm english would help l0l but they do look like ok bikes

but looks funny cause they got a klx style front mud gard then crf50 fenders then klx rear number plate gaurds and rear fender

Last edited:
Dirtmax

The dirtmax bikes actually are built in a factory in china like most pitbikes, check out dirtmax that is the china site, i have bought a couple DHZ 140s and a provert and up until now thought the DHZ was the best value for under $1000 and it still is but if your willing to part with the extra cash id definitely be investing in a dirtmax , they have alot of quality parts and some crap parts too like any pitbike but thats easy to fix with a few parts from ebay, or just wait a while and the dirtmax price will drop just like it has with all the other pitbikes that are around

Latest posts

Back