new bike how do I know what it is!?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for ur assistance, like i siad the bike is for my 11 year old, il get a 250 cc , iv noticed there is no moore 2 stroke the real power like my yz 125 h when i was younger lol first water cooled engine,we had a ball back then all the room u needed to ride was out the back at the end of barrys road, memorys r all flooding back yes it was a great time in my life

Unfortunately I purchased a 49cc Superpro for my youngest daughter. It looks great but the GOOD ends there. The Double Link Chain in the Gear Box snapped after 20 minutes & the weld broke on the Muffler. The seat cracked where the bolt goes throuogh the top @ the front & the Throttle isn't worth looking @. It will not idle @ all & definately dont buy from ***larhox*** on eBay as their aftersales service doesn't exist! I've had a 2 month dispute with NO result what so ever. I will never buy one of these 2strokes again. Save your money & get a little 4stroke. I've had a 110cc from Powercycle & have had no issues what so ever with it :) Stay away from the 'toys' they are the cheapest of China Crap...

dude look at the thread dates before u post this thread is months old

:)

G'day, yeah i know :) Dont you hate it when you get ripped off though, lol. Just gotta voice your opinion & let others know, sorry :)

Latest posts

Back