New bike... or mod pitty.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YamahaRacing125

Reaction score
Hey there guys, bit of a stupid question but should i get a new dirtbike as in jap kind, or should i mod my pitbike.. hmmm can anyone steer me in the rite direction?? lol

thanks

If you've got the time and the mechanical knowledge I would modify your pitbike because then you could get it to all your certain likings.

If you want to be lazy and buy from some whale & dolphin killing losers, do so but it will only break sooner or later.

If you do go build your bike please make sure all nuts and bolts are tightened before you ride it and do a safety check first.

I really don't want you hurt.

Yeh, good. I was just going to ask you if you know of any place in England where I could get a Uni Filter or if they're available in England?

You reckon Google is my answer?

Aha, after fiddling with my good friend Google I have found Uni Filter.

Welcome to Uni Filter.com is the link if anyone needs it.

It says they're available worldwide in most Motorcycle stores so me thinks I might have to go and buy the whole kit when I get my bike.

Hey there guys, bit of a stupid question but should i get a new dirtbike as in jap kind, or should i mod my pitbike.. hmmm can anyone steer me in the rite direction?? lol

thanks

Are you talking about getting a full size jap or a mini like a CRF50

Latest posts

Back