new bike or upgrade current one??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemo86

Reaction score
hey guys...im thinkin bout buyin the pit pro 150xr or just spending some dollars on my lei xr125...not sure wat to do....has ne1 got some advice bout the pit pro??? cheers guys

its not worth it because by the time you upgrade most of the parts you would've already been able to afford the pitpro and still have the lei.

I agree with Masso, To put the same parts on the lei as the pitpro will cost you heaps if you have to pay retail. I would just buy the pitpro and try to see what someone will pay you for the lei privately. Keep in mind that the pitpro is bigger in size too. Not a good thing or a bad thing just a point to look at when weighing up what you want

The Pitpro is a better bike than the Lei all round so you would be better off not to waste any money on the Lei.

cheers guys....thats true lol i wld be wasting time n money when i cld just buy a complete better bike....i wanted somethin with more power the 150xr looks pretty good....size isnt a factor as i already ride a rmz250 aswell....does ne1 no who sells em the cheapest?? is city motorbikes pretty good??

You may want to check out pitpro.com. I was told the other day that there prices are not too bad now compared to the ebay sellers, Might have something to do with buying power and the oz dollar. Some bike shops will charge a fortune, the one here in mackay charges $1350 for a 125 I'd hate to ask what a 140 or 150 is, my laughter would probably offend them I reckon

lol haha....yehh ive been 2 the store in laverton...not much there...few motoverts n pit pros n sum gear bout it

Latest posts

Back