New bike transport question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordzan

Reaction score
Gday

I just purchased an atomik reign bigfoot pitbike. I know it's not ideal but would it be ok to transport it from my place to my folks property on it's side in the back of my station wagon?? I would make sure the weights sitting on the metal frame not the bike.

Would rather put the van rental money towards getting a real clutch if it's possible
Cheers for any help fellas. :D

Forgot some engine info might be helpfull
Engine Model 160cc OIL COOLED BIG VALVE YX 4 STROKE BIG BORE RACE ENGINE
Engine Type 4 Stroke - Single Cylinder - Oil Cooled
Brand YX
Cooling System High Flow Alloy Oil Cooler with In-Line Oil Filter, fed directly from the crankcase oil pump.

Last edited:
ya it will be fine, just drain all the fuel out of your carby and tank so it wont leak(if its brand new and never had fuel in it before then it will be fine)

yeah you should have no dramas ....might be best to take the tank shrouds and maybe side covers off ... it'll only take a minute and save ya bending or scratching em on the trip .

and give it 10 mins standing upright b4 u start it to make sure all the oils where its supposed to be, and change your oil b4 you ride it too

Thanks heaps fellas ... got it in on an angle and made sure it was sittin on frame then went overboard on blankets etc and nothing got damaged ... havent tried to start the bike yet though, sure it will be fine.

Latest posts

Back