New Bike,What Motor...???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
well hello my fello miniriders.pffft haha

well ive recently got a new "china" bike to thrash around and so i dont get bored riding by my self so that my bros and mates can ride with me,uno how it goes ;)

well anyway its got a beat up 50cc china motor which i realy dont wanna use as they are pretty slow lol...

now i want a new china motor to put in the chassis and im looking at either the 3v jailing 110cc from DHZ or the lifan 110cc semi auto from DHZ

here's the links:

jailing:
NEW 110CC JIALING 3 VALVE RACE ENGINE, JHI52FMH - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 16-Nov-08 16:15:09 AEDST)

lifan:
NEW 110CC SEMI-AUTO LIFAN E22 HEAD ENGINE, 1P52FMH - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 16-Nov-08 16:09:15 AEDST)

ariginaly i was gunna put the 88cc limited motor i bought (unit mx's old motor) in it but i thort its a china bike and only used as a beater so ill just get a cheapo engine for it,so now i need to choose which one to get???,will the 3v be faster and put out more power then the lifan???,i sorta rather lifan as ive owned one before and ino its a good brand and i also like the N1234 gearbox not the 1N234 like the jailing

which "should" be the better and more reliable would you think?,im thinking the lifan as its not a 3 valve???

so what do you guys think woul;d be the best engine???

i would love to put a 150 or 160cc engine in like the lifan or GPX but after some thort it would be "uncontrolable" for sure ,just my stock crf50 is very rouch with its 10 and 10 setup so i dont think i wanna put a 150cc or 1600 in a 10 and 10 setup lol

so cheers guys and thanks for ya help ;) ;) ;)

i rode my mates 10/10 setup with a jailing 3v.. it went hard as mind you my mates about a 105 kg's and he use to flog the sh#* out of it with no probs
id go the 3v for the extra.... plus small manual bikes are fun to ride

yeh ino but i like the semi auto idea nad also its easier for my lil bros to ride,here's pics of the bike its going in ;)

13112008807.jpg

13112008808_1.jpg

ino its beat up but after i get it.i will strip it strenthend frame (if its not to far gone already) and pint it black and also paint the swinga aswell,put new rockstar graphics and yellow plastics on it,new engine,new throttle and throttle cable and im sweet to go ;)

Last edited:
no worries... the lifan should go pretty good with the e-22 head (bigger valves i think)

yeh i think i may go with the lifan but ive heard people say that the 3v goes realy HARD

my mates definatly did it kept up with my 138cc(127) lifan....
the 3v would be fun in that size bike

whos awsorm room is that ahah
your making me jealous with all this talk of what your goin to do with my baby
hope you get it how you want it will be frigan crazy with a bigger motor will be so much better

if your gonna spend that much id go a 3 valve for sure , would be mad in that thing , and what a beast!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back