New bike what you think??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallyhoe

Reaction score
hey guys me and my bro went half on a pitpro and hes getting tired of sharring and so have i so ive decided to get myself a bike i know his is a china bike but its loooks really sturdy and i like the style reminds me of my old 0 thumpstar that came with that style swing arm and carbon plastics anyways tell me what you think?thanks

125bc3.jpg

looks ok have u looked at a 140,dhz,mso,pitpro and how muchis that one mate and wats your budget

Hey mate, your better off getting an mso125s for like 850. Or maybe a DHZ or pitpro which often goes for less on ebay.
Cos that bike has a steel frame, crap forks, crap shock, probably low quality bars, wheels etc.
Whereas something like mso/dhz have quality parts, lifan engines and good frames.
Cheers.

Hey mate, your better off getting an mso125s for like 850. Or maybe a DHZ or pitpro which often goes for less on ebay.
Cos that bike has a steel frame, crap forks, crap shock, probably low quality bars, wheels etc.
Whereas something like mso/dhz have quality parts, lifan engines and good frames.
Cheers.

Pascal you'l find the wheels on that bike are very simular to DHZ/MSO, once again your stupidity never seeces to amaze me.

lol.... I love it how ppl say "get a orion, AGB they are good starting bikes" then bag out anything else which is the same....
I bought a rear wheel off DHZ and the hub was rooted. I needed to replace the screws that hold the disc on with high tensile bolts and nuts... so its all the same shit.... unless the forks are something like Fastace they are ALL shit. Same parts bin ppls *sigh*

If u like the look of the bike and its a good price buy it mate, u wont be dissapointed (any more than any other cheapo china)

ive got a pitpro 125 but my engine screwed up so now its got a 140dhz motor in it and dhz hydrolic clutch and dhzz brake setup and it goes good but its my bros aswell and i wasnt somthing for my self and i want this one cause its 125 and i can put and i shock and sano swingarm on this fram and then get and i shock frame but cause im gonna be using it for jump bmx style trails

and this looks like a pitbike it looks like a done up crf 50 with the smaller wheels and stuff mso and pitpro's and all that are to overated wheels ar to big and bikes ar to big i dont even reckon they should call em pitbikes but they still gooood fun to ride

My mso has the same style swing arm as yours.

Cheers.

hey this is a lifan 125 just a different modle its like the same of the older pitpros and everything is alloy on the bike and ive already got protapers for the handle bars and new tyres and stuff

Man before buying it go and have a look at the mso range you will be surprised in quality and service from MSO.

Personally i wouldnt touch that bike with a ten foot pole but i have to admit the plastics look half decent.

ive had a look the quality iz good but i dont like the style they to big these days with 14 inch rims and stuff and im not going to be ding like 40 ft jumps or anything im just getting it to put around on and do some bmx jumps which ar like only 12 ft

I wouldn't buy anything other than an MSO and if I really had to I would settle for a Pitpro or even a DHZ but would never buy a cheapy like that. They all look similar in the photos but the difference in build quality is blatantly obvious when you see them up close.

And just so you know I'm not bagging Motovert, Pitsterpro or any other top brands by saying I wouldn't buy those, they just seem too expensive for a pitbike to me.

i hate all these newcomers asking for peoples help about buying a new bike , but when they get great advice they wont take any.
only ask if your willing to take advice.

mso , dhz, pitpro .....the end

Latest posts

Back