New bike....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimJen

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was toying with upgrading my Orion 27 but it sounds like it will be a similar cost to just sell it and buy a better bike with all the mods.
Anyone seen these before: Pit Bikes I'm looking at the ULTRA model!
Looks pretty decent and has fastace front/rear as well as decent tires. Also got fastace bar mount and various upgraded alloy bits.
I'll probably get the carb swapped out to a 26mm if i buy it.
Any info good or bad?

Cheers

Attachments

• MC633 (1).JPG
    MC633 (1).JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 54
yer they look good how much do they want for it? and what was the brand called?and does it say anymore specs on it

it has monster written on the plastics, not sure of brand but looks pretty good quality, better than most i've seen.
The price is NZD $1650, although with the big carb will be a little more id imagine.

yeah I love the a-frame's too, they just look stronger!

I wouldn't get that. the gear pattern is 1 N 2 3 4. You will most likely get false nuetrals eventually.
But the suspension is good.

150 it :) its already a great bike, just flog the motor off on ebay and buy one with a N,1,2,3,4 gear pattern!

why do people have trouble with a standard bike gearshift pattern? You can always swap out the shift drum for an all up pattern.
Theres a link elsewhere on miniriders.

Okay, I just bought one! Its very nice especially compared to my old Orion.
The suspension is plush and motor/gearbox is way smoother than the old Ducar.
Anyone know what sort of bike it is? Its not really branded except for the words "Monster" in a few locations.
Definately quality feel to it though.

Latest posts

Back