new bike ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mintard

Reaction score
hey, I'm thinking about getting my other little brother a bike, coz it's not fair I got 1 for my 5 yr old little brother. He's 13, not very tall, not very heavy, and hasn't been riding for very long. He's not the best rider, but he's slowly getting better. What bike do you think would be good for him???

Cheers :)

a 125ish bike would be good but hed get bored of it when he gets better that has happened to me and now i want a 200-250cc bike after riding my friends you could get him a 200 and hed get used to it but yeah its a hard choice wait and see what other people say

get a pitpro or atomik 125 and see whether its just him wanting what his bro has or whether he acctually does like it and if he does then it can slowly be built up or whateva you want

was thinking maybe an atomik 125?? and he does actually want a bike, not just coz i got 1 for my other brother.

I should be getting a 200 or 250 soonish, so when he gets better i'll let him ride that, but i don't recon he'll want 2, he's a panzy lol

yer i wouldnt give him a 250 staight away coz one they are pretty big and if hes not very tall/strong it might be a bit of a struggle and also they have got alot of gas so you dont wanna be giving that to a kid who could easily twist the throttle to hard

you could get him a mso! pitpro, atomik etc etc... whatever you feel like getting him!

mso is releasing a new 140 it should be tops!

yer i wouldnt give him a 250 staight away coz one they are pretty big and if hes not very tall/strong it might be a bit of a struggle and also they have got alot of gas so you dont wanna be giving that to a kid who could easily twist the throttle to hard

LOL he's piss weak and a short ass, plus, he's not a very confident rider yet, so a 250 would b a BIG mistake, plus he wouldn't even be able to touch the ground properly

crf 50's might be a little unpractical for him as they are very small, and arnt they about $1900?

Sidney, you know i already have 1, but it's for my 5 yr old brother, not the 13 year old, and they are really small

does he want to do anything to do with mechanics when he grows up, cause i bought a used orion agb21, its good for a lerner, i started on one 12 months ago, proper manual gearbox, clutch, not too tall and when he gets better it can go fast, wheelie, donut, and ive been to fort lytton and beaten some guys on kx65s so yeah.

And ive also got a pretty good knowlege of how a bike runs and know how to fix some stuff now, and im a couple of years younger than him

ps. i know its far fetched and most ppl will disagree but thats my experience with them (an agb21)

I've got no idea what he wants to do when he grows up, I don't live with him so it's not the kinda stuff we talk about

Latest posts

Back