new bike!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marty125

Reaction score
hey guys just got home from picking up my new pitpro 140xr from brian at east 50's. i also grabbed a two bros sticker kit and some pro tapers for it :D waiting till tomoro to run it in and hopefully get some pics up for you guys!!! any advice would be appreciated.

I'm saving to get the 150Xr from east50's.

Tell us what you think of it! Suspension, brakes, engine, wheels/tires etc etc...

Cheers, mate!!

drop the oil it's only for transport if the shop hasn't ....did you buy it set up ?

yeha i bought it set up, brian told me to run it with the oil it has in it for 2-3 hours then drop it and put in 10w40... oh by the way brian is great to deal with!!

yea should be fine. I like castrol 4t but any mineral oil should be fine

cool yeah the oil i'm using is valvoline premium oil, how does your 140 go DvDRip? had a bit of a poke and mine hauls along!!! :D but still taking it easy. and does anyone know what size the standard sprockets are?

yea it rips up the trails pretty good I was really impressed with the power for such a small bike
my sprockets were 16/41 but I've put a 37 on the back for more speed, I'd recommend doing this if you're gonna do more trails than MX

I think some protapers, 1/4 turn throttle, rim lock and unifilter are must have mods for this bike

do you know if you got the YX engine or the Lifan? if your oil cooler lines come from the head it's YX if they come from the crank case it's a lifan

i got the 12hp yx and i already put pro tapers on it and a two bros sticker kit... and uni filter i got a rimlock but haven't put her on yet. yeah i need a smaller back sprocket. thanks for the info

Latest posts

Back