New bikes. What to get?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domotox

Reaction score
Hey guys
I was in my local bike shop today and there are new owners with some fresh bikes.
One of the bikes that they had was a ZUMA PY90 (TTR90 copy). I have been thinking about getting my young bloke a new bike for Christmas and the guy there said he would do a layby until Christmas for me. He is way to big for his 50 now.
So I took the young fella in this afternoon and as soon as he sore the PY90 his face lit up and he was ready to take one home. I am considering going in tomorrow and putting one o layby but just seeing if anyone knows much about these bikes.

The next one is the missus. While looking at the PY90 she decided she does not want to sit around while we ride anymore and wants to get out there with us. At first I thought I would give her one of my bikes but it just would not be the same. She will need a AUTO so she can have some fun and I guess I would spend about $1000. I thought about one of the PY90's for her to but I am thinking the DHZ110 what do you reckon?

Dom

definitely get her the one ten buddy sound awesome im planing on getting my wife a bike her in the very near future

definitely get her the one ten buddy sound awesome im planing on getting my wife a bike her in the very near future

Thanks mate.
I think the Dhz 110 will have to be the go i figure if she does not ride it i will be able to have some fun with it.
What are you thinking about getting your wife?

Latest posts

Back