• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW BUILD PARTS NEEDED

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THUMPINOZ

Reaction score
Im in the process of building a new bike>

http://www.miniriders.com/china-builds/35841-thumpinozs-build.html#post380354

I need a few bits & pieces to finish it off, If anyone has the parts I need please PM or reply

WANTED:

1. Footpeg mount bracket, With or without pegs, Approx 88mm bolt hole mounting C/C

2. EDIT: No longer need shock thanks to DHZ

3. GPX DNM FASTACE or similar Fork Legs/Tubes 740MM long 45MM top & 48MM lower mounting
(I have a set of billet triple clamps)
I was thinking about buying a set of GPX black label forks from DHZ but want to use my triple clamps so I would need to sell the GPX clamps, If anyone was keen they could have the clamps for $150?

4. Rear sprocket to suit a 428 chain, I would like to find a nice billet alloy sprocket? 37 - 41 teeth

5. I would really like to find a BLACK CRF70 front number plate & front guard but may be hard to find, I might just end having to buy a full set of CRF70 plastics, If anyone wants to go halves I will work out a deal?

EDIT/ADDED
6. I need a front caliper with a 51mm mounting bracket to fit my forks

There may be other bits & pieces that I need but these are the main things I need so far, I may add to the list so if you have anything that you think I may be interested in let me know

CONDITION: NEW / USED Whatever

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE: $0 - $1000000?

LOCATION: Im on the north coast of NSW but will gladly pay for (registered) postage

EXTRA INFORMATION:

CONTACT: PM or reply here (I will receive an instant email notification, Hopefully?)

Last edited:
you can have all my pitty stuff for $1000000, il chuck in my house and car for free hahaha

I will try & win the lotto & get back to ya ASAP

35ze3t.jpg

Yeah I know, I nearly bought the GPX black label forks to go with it & Ken/DHZ was going to do a damn good deal on the both as a complete package but I went with another option & have ordered a Fastace rear shock, Hopefully it will start looking more like a bike this week? I know some of the stuff sadly wont turn up till next week though

will this be the foot peg bar... iv found sometimes pit pro spares are not badly priced compared to ebay specials...
Footpeg Mounting Bar and Pegs | PitPro Dirt Bikes Australia's Largest Online Pitbike Store

Yeah that footpeg mount will probably work but its a little bit pricey although it does have the pegs, With freight on top it would be a bit too much, There is the same type on ebay for about $30 but im hoping one like in Norway's shed clearout will work?

http://www.miniriders.com/mini-classifieds/35496-shed-clear-out.html

Can anyone tell me if this will fit on an Atomik nitrous/pitpro?

I messaged Norway but got no reply? Have money ready to go if he would sell it?

Number 9
2w3qpoh.jpg

how much was ken going to do you the gpx forks and shock for mate if you dont mind me asking

$450 for the complete forks & shock (that is on special for $75), Im sure plenty would grab that deal if they new about it? Hope ken dont mind but Im sure more business is good?

Received my new Fastace shock from DHZ today, Great service & received it fast

Still looking for a foot peg mount setup preferably like this>

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1294.jpg
    P1294.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 83

Latest posts

Back