New China 250cc - Pretty Tough!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I've never been impressed with a 250cc china so I doubt I'm ever going to be, if that answers your question KTM baby :D

The motor is from Zongshen. They are making big progress in the aussie market with ADR spec 250cc road bike models.I think they got a cruiser, sport bike etc.. Apparently they won the chinese version of Moto.G.P.I think I seen the ad for them in an edition of Australian motorcycle news. Definately one of the better looking 250cc chinas out there.
Would love to test one to compare with my old xr250cc,dr350cc,drz400cc
etc... I loved the old air cooled xr 350cc and dr350cc bikes went hard, didnt require f@ck all maintenaince and were dirt cheap.
Would love to hear report from any1 that has thrashed one.

Yea i think it's the best looking 250 i've seen come out of China yet.

I've had personal experience with the Zongshen motors as well in 250cc and i found it was a great motor the gearbox was very silky, i think the best feeling gearbox i've seen on a China and the extra gear is nice too.

The only thing i did find it was really hard to kick over, like not particularly high compression but just won't fire.

just my 2c

I think its by far the best china 250 to come out yet

shit but an improvment! umm they are still using pit bike exhausts, so restrictive for that motor :S

Latest posts

Back