New Dhz - Idling Way To High!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sooie84

Reaction score
Hey guys just got my DHZ 138cc, GoT everything together, Kicked started it first go no problems but it start to idle way to fucking high, turned the choke down , went to give it a lil but just died out,

New to this whole dirt bike scene and still learning, any help will be great

thnks guys!

go on the other side of your bike opposite the carby and look at the carby through the frame and u will see a little screw twist it anti clockwise while the bikes running and itll start to go normal and just adujust it to how you wont it i had the same problem just do that and it will be fine

Haha yeh i know. sorry i just found it amusing, i knew most carburettors had an idle adjustment long before i even knew what a pitbile was =)

hehe good stuff MJ ;)

Hey binky have not had the chance to yet, had to head out to training and now im tired ahah i'll try it tomoz and let u know,, peae out:>

Man i feel dumb, can anyone be more specific on how i locate that idle screw?

My kids little Atomik 70 is diling to low and i need to adjust but fucks me where the thing is lol.

Any help would be appreciated, here is a pic off one side of the bike.

Cheers Stink

Attachments

• 70.JPG
    70.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 19
Stink it is on the carburettor not the engine =) The carburettor is the thing with the air filter on it if you are looking at the air filter side the idle screw should be on the right side of the carb, wind it clockwise until the idle is right,

lol

hmmm, man thats funny.

I have been looking around cursing thinking where is this bloody thing? Might help to know what a carbi looks like hey :D

so this pick shows it?

Attachments

• idle.JPG
    idle.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 14
stink this is an old thread so u were prob better to hav started a new thread so pple will look at ur question.....but anyways in the pic of ur atomik i cant c the carby so i cant tell u exactly where it is....however here is a photo off ebay showin the left side of the carby.... the idle screw is located on the left of the fuel line goin in to the carby
http://www.hotkey.net.au/~rio/pocketbike/images/21G-70White-Part6.jpg

Yep got it, as you can see by previous post.

Thanks for that i will have a play this afternoon and see how it goes.

Can we all just forget that? :)

Cheers Stink

Latest posts

Back