New DHZ

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascal125

Reaction score
is that ur one or do u hav the outlaw meko? also they hav the cradle frame, not sure if the outlaw does..

I have the older outlaw without the cradle frame mate - still an ok bike once ya put some decent suspension on it :D

Just ordered myn this morning.

I ordered a DNM Shock to replace the stock Fastace with it. (since the fastace included is the worst they make/no adjustments)

hopefully will get it next week,
will do a review a few weeks after.

Juls

$1150 + freight.

seems quite resonable considering the parts it has.

it has a proper radiator type oil cooler, proper lifan 140cc, better quality forks than most of the china bikes on ebay (short of fastace forks)

I actually got a fastace 66RC for it in the end..
keep with the red anodized bits theme!

hope to receive it next friday with luck,
will post up pics when i get it together.

Juls

Juls, you'll have to give us a review of the fork that comes fitted as standard.

I'm sure you'll have it in bits & pieces in no time.

Yeh if the fork doesn't feel at least slightly decent, it will be in bits.. thats a 100% gonna happen with me.. LOL

it's claimed 9" travel .. crazy.

DHZ are getting in some 9" travel 235mm Fastace AS02's.. if worst comes to worst.. but i'd prefer the AS01RCP when it becomes available.. since they work internally more like a marzocchi fork.. time will tell.

this thing is either gonna be a real dud, or great.... LOL

I've got a IRK and a lightweight oil slinger coming with it for the motor.. wonder what tools I'll need to fit them.. hmmm..

isnt the rear suspension in a weird spot or somthing i read it somewhere??

Last edited:
Everything thats been said on these forums is purely based on peoples opinions that are based on Pictures alone.

And the opinions are purely what there heads translate the pictures into.

the frame is cromoly, so it should be tough,

I don't see too much issue with the shock, it has more angle on it than usual, so the swingarm has less leverage than shocks that are more upright, which means it should be able to run a softer spring, this is only a good thing.

i'll be comparing it to my current AGB29,
if I don't get anything else out of the bike, the engine, wheels (15mm axle) and tyres (kenda carlsbad) are good finds anyway.. the forks don't have to be very good to be better than AGB29 forks either!

I have to say the quality of my AGB29 frame leaves ALOT to be desired.. poor is about the best way to describe the quality.

Juls

They do look like allright bikes, frame looks fairly strong, they're not really new, been out for a while.

i reckon the bike looks good, now i justgotta toss up between like a pp140, dhz, or like an mso x7r or pro and chuck a 140 engine in it..

Yes let us know how it all goes Juls, I was considering purchasing one of these frames a while back and was keen to know how it would handle etc.

i reckon the bike looks good, now i justgotta toss up between like a pp140, dhz, or like an mso x7r or pro and chuck a 140 engine in it..

You seriously don't need a 140 engine, 125 is better if you ask me, I'd be just as happy with a 125 as a 140.

Go for the MSO X7R, or Pro if you can.

I really hope for your sake that the picture has been resized and thats why the bike looks so small

preteen boys like the extra ball jiggle from the extra power of a 140:D

Latest posts

Back