new drifter

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
this is my camaro ss custom built it has 9 turn brushless motor,2.4ghz reciever,hpi rims and tires,4600 mah battery,custom gloss paint.top speed with race tires is 60kph.

Last edited:
looks like a tamiya tt-01 chassis?are you running home made difflocks or aftermarket centres?

i also have this venom gambler 1/10th short course trophy truck with 9turn brushless motor, 2.4ghz reciever and lipo battery ive had this thing up to 80kph on rough dirt.these trucks r so much fun on the bmx track.

Last edited:
home made diff locks i just filled them with high temp gasket silicone i found it works better than arildite.chassis is a thunder tiger.

when i had my tt-01 project i filled my rear diff centre with hot glue and i was gunna get a 1way diff i think for the front,sadly never got to finish it though both look good mate!

I just bought a ta05 with eagle racing carbon conversion. Running ota r31 suspension, countersteered 90% mamba max 6900kv brushless, 5000mah lipos.

Really happy with how it drifts as opposed to my 50/50 tt01

Just wondering where does everyone find out there information and what upgrades to do?

IE websites or forums?

Latest posts

Back