New ebay bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok thats definately the best ebay bike atm. far out these chinese are getting better by the weeks. i didnt say this bike is the best, IM CLEARLY SATATING THAT IT BEATS ANY OTHER PITBIKE ON THE EBAY MARKET NOW. :D

Dunno, i reckon mines better (mine at least has a better rear shock) and with the $1000 i save i can buy the bloody jailing motor!

good frame(same as Pitboss use now)good motor good oil cooler not a bad bike a little bit expensive but good base bike,could do lots with

Robbie said:
125cc JIALING (HONDA) Engine
Jailing=honda? WTF
YEH TOTALLY WRONG THERE. THE ENGINES ARE MADE WITH OLD HONDA TOOLING AND SOME HONDA PARTS ARE MADE TO FIT THESE MOTORS. THERE IS ABSOLOUTLY NO CONNECTION BETWEEN JIALING AND HONDA.

from what i have heard from quite a few people in the game is that Honda now own 100% of jailing, thus making jailing motors Hondas.But this is just what i have heard from people who race , build , sell, pit bikes so i could be wrong

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B said:
YEH TOTALLY WRONG THERE. THE ENGINES ARE MADE WITH OLD HONDA TOOLING AND SOME HONDA PARTS ARE MADE TO FIT THESE MOTORS. THERE IS ABSOLOUTLY NO CONNECTION BETWEEN JIALING AND HONDA.
yes there is...LOL! honda help jailing with just about everything, they are in partnership together.

Latest posts

Back