new exhaust pipe

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie39

Reaction score
hey guys, im new here so please dont grill me if this has already been posted lol.

i just bought a atomik nitrous 1600cc ebay special to stuff around with in the paddock / farm... nothing special, but does the job for now.

is there a power pipe or anything that will fit or where a store you can get parts from?

it has the YX engine in it.... also are the plastics compatible with the klx110 or any others? i like the pitpro plastics better but couldnt justify the extra 1000 in price just for me to destroy in a few months... with luck ill take it to the bush one day and let it die in the peace of the forest lol..

Cheers guys,
frank

no you can't put klx110 plastics on, crf50 plastics are way better anyway.

Why are you in such a hurry to destroy the bike? more money than brains? keep up the maintenance and it'll last a long time.

You don't need a power pipe but a decent carby will give you good performance boost, a decent chain will save you allot of stuffing around too.

what are the recommendations on chain and carby? pipe would just be for the sake of it... if i found one cheap od grab it.

not in a hurry to destroy it but im pretty ruthless when it comes to mechanical things... cars, jet ski etc. so i assume ill give it a fair hard time like most other stuff...

all the parts mentioned in the post "performance upgrades" where can they be purchased from?

Last edited:
^^^ yep did chain and OKO 26mm flatty carby
and DHZ will give you the best price

not a fan of the dual pipes... no other single ones around? i really have no idea where to look for parts

What's the difference between the two eBay specials.... Atomik nitrous or the pitpro 160cc, they both have the same web page layout but have different plastics and the nitrous can be bought for $750 mark where the pitpro has buy it now for $1899?

for the twin pipe, wont you need to change the left hand number plate?

sorry to steal ya thread, but does anyone make motard style exhausts? with the pipe going under the bike?

i just bought a atomik nitrous 1600cc ebay special to stuff around with in the paddock / farm... nothing special, but does the job for now.

1600cc???? Maaaaate, that would be awesome!!!!!! Not sure how long it will hang onto the kickstart gears if it kicks back though... ;)

With the right set-up, maintenance and go-fast parts, there's no reason the Nitrous wont go the distance and be a whole lotta fun along the way...
All china minis are either CRF or KLX variants, thus all parts fit the others, more or less...
Ebay is your friend...

I got the DHZ klx style pipes for my atomik reign bigfoot .... Havent fitted it yet but looks real nice and ports out fair bit more than stockers. You should grab a DID chain as well.
Im only like 2 hours drive from DHZ ... but recived delivery of my pipe within 4 working hours of ordering .... 4 weeks later still waiting for ebay clutch/brake levers.

Last edited:
What's the difference between the two eBay specials.... Atomik nitrous or the pitpro 160cc, they both have the same web page layout but have different plastics and the nitrous can be bought for $750 mark where the pitpro has buy it now for $1899?

there's few differences but none of them even come close to justifying the price of the pitpro 160cc

The pitpro is a midsize, which means it's slightly bigger than the nitrous, nothing to get excited about

The pitpro has kenda tires and a fastace shock, total value $200

Last edited:
thats disgusting they put a price tag on that.... for them i guess as a business its good money but what about people who buy them so their kids can enjoy it or younger guys around 12yr old... makes you wonder about big business....

Latest posts

Back