New frame

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devhay

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im currently in the market for a new aftermarket frame.. anyone got any reccomendations.. on a bit of a budget due to apprentice wages haha, but Id rather do it properly the first time round than replace it again later on..

These are the three I've been looking at

Sano

Red Baron

Fast 50's

Cheers!
Shay.

Last edited:
what forks and swinger are you using?
the sano frame cant use stock swinger and if ya trying to keep it smaal it has tank risers aswell
the RB might be able to use stock swinger? and frame dosnt hav the riser so still sorta keep the small feel to it
and if ya want to keep the stock feel the fast50s is the go the can do stock length or +1 or +2, but think is way overpriced

at the moment the bikes completely stock.. frames first on the agenda to replace, cause its raked as all **** haha. Swinger and forks are next on the agenda..

I'm liking the look of this too
Billetware

But im still not too sure what exactly im looking for haha

Plus with that frame you will need longer forks and a mx style swingarm .

yer the billetware/sano are more suited for bigger 50's .
postage on a frame from America is gonna be pricey to.

Thought as much on the china frame.. haha

So at the moment its looking like the RB or Fast 50's frame.. waiting to hear back from RB at the moment on a shipping price to aus, then ill be able to figure out which is more practical haha.

Cheers guys.

That still works out to be about $300 cheaper than getting it from OZ50's.. as much as I'd like to support local shops, its not quite in my budget haha.

yeah i found it to be much more financially viable to go to the states plus me having a ttr makes it impossible to buy from aus. i have purchased from ebay.com and faster minis i got my frame from pit bike stop for a bargain and great customer service on the one occasion i used them faster minis have been great once and pretty lazy another time hope i could help

Latest posts

Back