New Fused Minis Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tubes380

Reaction score
hey guys i got one of these last week and its turned out great, its got a 125cc lifan engine, knobby tyres and a cradle frame, picked it up for a decent price and i thought it was a pretty good deal as they also threw in a set of taper bars and plastics of my choice of colour, for FREE

DSCN2260.jpg

fusedminibike.jpg

so i thought id show you guys as there has been a few "what should i buy threads lately and hopefully this might help you out, as they were super helpful and easy to deal with

i havent put the plastics or bars on yet so its pretty stock at the moment, but tell me what you think?

Last edited:
the bike looks good and to give u pro tapers and a spare plastic kit is pretty good

Good bike mate have fun with it

Have you done some jumping on this thing ? is it handling everything well ?

yes i have done a little bit of jumping on it and seems to hold up to it, ill try and get some photos next time we're out jumping and post them up

hows your bike going
any problems yet??
i have one to only had minor problems so far
ive had mine since christmas time
bent stock bars and blew up the magneto
bent swingarm bolt
none of this has fazed me really
its a really nice bike plenty of power
ive done some decent jumps and cases and nothing structural has broken yet:)
rosie

where abouts did you get it from, can find much on the Fused bikes

i picked it up in helensburgh from a carpark as they want to keep there location secret because of security reasons but they do deliver to the illawara region for a small charge i think
ask the guys from fusedminis there on the site somewhere
rosie

Latest posts

Back