New here!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8lueoval

Reaction score
Hey names Trav

New here. Been riding my bros wr450f around for a while now but wasn't to keen on spending big dollars on a big bike.

So ive just purchased a Pit Pro 160cc XR

Im having alot of trouble finding information about these bikes. Does anyone on here know anything about them? are they good? Reliable? just the basic ****.

Also i know they take the KLX sticker kits but what does that mean?

Thanks in advance

there are crf sticker kits and klx style 2 different plastics sets crf are little bit smaller then klx ones

Welcome mate, The bike is not the best around but ok for the coin, maintain it and you'll have a ball.

heaps of info here ya just gotta dive in ... check the reviews threads ... also the thread on new bike setup.

Welcome mate, The bike is not the best around but ok for the coin, maintain it and you'll have a ball.

heaps of info here ya just gotta dive in ... check the reviews threads ... also the thread on new bike setup.

Cheers mate, i didn't expect much for the coin. but all i seem to be reading is. Look after them and they last. My friend has had a 125 for 6 yrs now still runs great and nothing has broken.

I can't seem to find a review on the 160 xr

Yeah looks like no one has thrown one up yet ... oh well maybe you can . Nevermind you are already onto the maintaince thing so you'll be right ... in that respect all ya need to know bout that is in the tutorial section.

The plastics you linked will fit ;)

I think from memory I saw a review for the 150 XR at some point, same bike, different engine. There will be plenty of info on the 160cc engine kicking around though, the YX160's have a good rep :)

Welcome bud,
As long as you maintain it, and dont thrash it to hard it will keep you happy for a long time.

And has a base you can build off for later on when you might want something a little better. Ie V2, Pro tapers, better suspension, wheels...etc

Cheers,
Sambo.

Latest posts

Back