New Large wheeled beast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLICK

Reaction score
Looks interesting, appears to have a long alloy frame with cradle, and bigger wheels?...
wonder how long it will take for them to appear here in Aus..

new_125cc_dirt_bike.jpg

http://hdwxwm.diytrade.com/sdp/412797/4/md-2253267/2201921.html

that takes the cake , that is the ugliest bike i have ever seen by far, we can only hope it never comes to Australia

It looks odd, but looks like it'd be a good mountain climber, I'd consider buying one if they were sub $1000 and actually do have bigger than 12/14 wheels.... can't find any specs for it yet...

I'd love to have larger than 12/14 wheels, I'm getting sick of bashing my toes on boulders and crap in the scrub :p

FLICK said:
Looks interesting, appears to have a long alloy frame with cradle, and bigger wheels?...
wonder how long it will take for them to appear here in Aus..

THAT LOOKS STRANGE :D nah seriously, that thing looks like they've stuck 3 different types of bikes into one lol

Its A New "Trail" Bike. Not made for Pitty Riding. It isnt a Pitty, New Type Of Motorbike if you guys were familiar with Trail bikes you would know. This is the Chinese Version. Would be good fun.

Found some specs....
http://extremetoysforboys.com/index.php3/item/item/Sikk%20Trail%20Bike%20-%20125cc.html

21" front and 19" rear wheels
72kg

And more pics:
http://extremetoysforboys.com/index.php3/item_details/item/303.html

... and for the guys who just say it's the worse bike out of China, how about you backup your statements with a bit more info, what makes it bad? (other than being a bit ugly)

The only dodgy bit's I can spot are flimsy looking shocky and mounts, which would be easy to modify as theres plenty of room around there.... and the cheese cutter on the rear needs replacing with a chunkier tyre if it'll fit between the swingarm...

.... any of the bike dealers around here want to get one in as a sample for me? ... lol...

Last edited:
And here's a slide show with about 50 action pics and a couple of short vids:
http://sikkinc.phanfare.com/slideshow.aspx?username=sikkinc&album_id=80053&section_id=-1

I recon the standard rear tyre would be a bit skittish...
Looks like a chunkier tyre would fit between the swingarm but there's not much room for the larger diameter, so may need to fit a smaller rear rim for a good sized rear tyre to be fitted ...

Also only has a 420chain which might be a bit lightweight for a chain that long...

every bike outa china is a peice of shit no affence but if u actually think there good qaulity give us some of that crack your smoking mate..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the first to say most chinese bikes are fairly poor quality... but they're cheap and do a good job for the money....

An old Jap bike of the same value needs just as much, if not more maintenance to keep it going well...
Each to their own, I've had dozens of jap bikes, but at the moment I'm quite content playing around with these cheap pitbikes...

If these bigwheeled bikes become available here for $1000, I'd be happy to buy one, I recon it would be good for what I do, and a bit of fun .... But I wouldn't spend the $1900us the yanks are selling them for...
The Chinese have them listed as $640US ($850aus) so they may appear here at an ok price...

looks really cool i think. Only thing is the fuel talk looks to be very small. I think if some one got one of these and modded the crap out of it, it would be awsome! It is like the size of a real bike but looks so thin and only weigh 75kg Dry. I think these would be better with a 200cc motor in it because i dont think 125cc will do it, i may be wrong, they look like alot of fun, they are so thin but so future looking...

I got onto a Chinese distributer about these bikes to find out if anyone here was distributing them, just got a response offering min order of 10 samples...

...... for sample, our min.order is at least 10 units.as you know it is the absoultely new model,if the quantity is too small,the parts factory are not willing to offer us,because we buy parts form other factroy and then assemble into whole bike.so the parts factory ask us that the min.order is 10 units.pls understand our situation kindly.

the specifications you need is as below,pls check:

1)tyre size: front 2.75-21 rear 4.10-18
2)net weight: 105kg (doesn't sound right unless the crate weighs 25kg))
3)ground clearance: 390 mm
4)seat height: 900 mm
5)overall length: 2100 mm
6)packing size: 1850x780x1100 mm

the sample fob price is us$685/unit.one 20f container can hold about 32 units.the price for 20f container is us$660/unit.

the freight of one unit to sydney port is 30 dollars. if you need other port,pls offer us.
(their site lists $640us)

So about $950aus each delivered to Sydney... not sure of what import duties and other costs that would be added also...
Looks like I'll just have to wait till they appear on ebay :(

By the specs they've quoted it looks like they've dropped the rear wheel size to 18" and added a nice big 4.10 rear tyre, that's a fair chunk of a tyre.... Just what it needed :)

Looks like fun, the pittys are a bit small for me so the size looks good. Let's see how much they are when they really hit the market. :{)

Ontop of that $950. You have to add The Customs Fees and the Tax. Which will end up about $2000 for 10 Bikes.

;)

Latest posts

Back