New looking bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, but if too many people are buying sample bikes they will start insisting on proof of business registration ... ABN and motorcycle sales reg.

Yeah but you'll surely have to come up with a good excuse to want a sample as they will get sus if sudenly everyone wants samples.

But look at it in a positive way...

ur one of the first people to have tried it!!!!!

And if everyone hasnt thought of it by now what is the chance of anyone thining of it now!!!!

One other thing ... they may want the bike tested for asbestos. And you have to pay for that yourself.
The last shipment PIMPIT brought in, they had to send the brake pads for testing. They have never had to do this on previous shipments, its a new regulation I beleive.

How can u be assured the quality is that far away ???
Do you have any idea what the markup on pitbikes is ... I do.
Dont be fooled by the price.

Given its USD, and the import duties when buying in quantity plus GST plus markup.

Last edited:
i know there is a large mark up, as is there one with every bike on the market, aswell as any car! i dont understand how someone can buy a bike upon a photo and no hard evidence that it is worth the time and efford spent getting the bugger, i know people own pitpro, dhz, mso, pitster, motovert etc etc and those people have hard evidence that the bike can handle anything you throw at it as they have already done so...

who's tested that one of those no namers here on MR?

anyone?

Dude I think this is a Pitster Pro X4. Before you critisize. Its got same swingarm, same forks, same rear shock, same body work (except decals make for a crap look), same everything.

definantly not a pitster
i think chp make the pitster the forks might be the same maybe but nothing else
will be interesting to see how you go with customs they will want an aspestos check which means clutch out

but see how ya go

looks cool for a pitpro well looks better than a pitpro but for the hassle hmmmm

customs doesn`t check every bike that comes in for asbestos, they randomly choose a bike remove the brake pads and check those, your bike may or may not get checked.

well thats the way it worked with the last lot of bikes we got in at work 2 weeks ago from china.

Its not a pitster but just one of the many copies that alot of factories in china can and do produce. Different factories in china have different quality controls and they source materials and parts from other factories in china, taiwan and other countries. So 2 bikes that look the same in a picture can actually be of different quality.

Those forks look like the zocchi reps and they are definately not genuine zocchis.

What brand motor is it?

If you are going to go through with a one off import then I would go with one of the more experienced factories that have proven quality products as this manufacturer would be considered quiet young.

If you do go through with it then keep us informed of how u go.

Last edited:
Well crazzy ... thats what im saying, you really cant tell from a photo one way or another ( unless its really close up and u can see crap welds )

yea, this one you cant even inspect unless you travelled to china... no one is liable if this brakes down or worse falls apart!

When i was looking at getting a bike from china all the company's I looked at wanted an ABN and none of them sent singles by ship it costs about 600 by air it is crazy. Glad to see the chingas are actually being reasonable.

Listen guys, they have CE Certificates and thats bullshit, the brakes aren't from asbestos or the clutch they have CE Certificates. So what do you suggest a PitPro is better than this (the one with the slicks). What you guys think of the slicks. reckon they're good or should i get tt92's. i mean at the end of the day they are slicks but i guess shitty compound.

Latest posts

Back