New member into stunting! please advise

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockstar

Reaction score
hey all my name is adrian and obviously new to the site.im from melbourne and im currently riding an 07 r6 road bike but am after sumthing i can stuff around with in my back yard. im just after a bit of advise...i wanna get into mini stunting but dont know which direction to head in terms of a mini stunt bike. i'll prob be more into the wheelies, endos and that kinda thing...so basically questions im asking are:

does anyone hav a mini stunt bike up for sale thats already tricked out?
what bikes should i be looking at for frame and fork strength and engine power?
where can i get mods such as rear pegs and 12 bars?
is it better to go auto, semi-auto or manual? im preferring manual.

any help would be greatly appreciated
regards

dude seeing no one has helped you out yet depending on what you want to do is the type of bike you buy. i dont do mini stunting myself but with a xr crf or ttr 50 they all have gears but no clutch and are much easyer to mono than a import. with a stock crf 50 you should have enough engine power to do what your wanting with monos and stuff forks and frame dont have to be super to do stunting. and i dont think you can buy pegs for minis but im sure bmx pegs will fit if not you might have to bore them out a bit. hope i could help with your questions.

welcome to the site mate

stunting can be fun i've got a 90cc semi auto and it's a great little thing to mono around though i'm not real good at it
most stunters run semi auto crf 50's and as for pegs i just use bmx pegs and cut em a bit shorter
you loose turning circle if you dont because of the small wheels

there's a few stunters that get through the site hillz in particular shoot him a pm he will be able to help ya out getting parts and likes of well it is his job

good luck and stay in touch

here is my stunta

built with parts from 50stunt.com, ryan is very good to deal with, he makes the strongest parts for stunting a crf50 and ships them out the day you order

P2161376.jpg

thanks guys thats the kinda advise i was after. so i guess im now on the look out for a crf 50! what kinda of price should i be paying for one of these....from what i gather from a stock standard one anywhere between 800-1500? am i right? what should i be looking out for too?

thanks

sorry to interupt, but SAM34 any chance of tellin us where you got that rockstar sticker kit and how much.

sorry guys, cheers

here is my stunta

built with parts from 50stunt.com, ryan is very good to deal with, he makes the strongest parts for stunting a crf50 and ships them out the day you order

P2161376.jpg

i wana see so pics of this thing in action!!! :D

sorry to interupt, but SAM34 any chance of tellin us where you got that rockstar sticker kit and how much.

sorry guys, cheers

i got it from a site in the states that dont ship out side the us, just sent it to a mate who sent it on, but i have seen one on ebay in aust, so keep an eye out

i wana see so pics of this thing in action!!! :D

me too! i have not been on it in ages, i just got myself a new wr450 & have been riding it and spare time i get, & also just started racing the sm450r in super motard too, so i get a few pics one day, hillz has been ont to me to get some action shots too

Latest posts

Back