new mods

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Ok crew we are about to go through some changes ...not good but inevitable .

We are looking for new mods so if you wanna put up your hand or put someone else's up do it here .

We'll explain more as things develop :cool:

id like to nominate sean01, the guy knows his shit, and hes on quite often so i think he be good.

i'll tip no-crf pete's hand in , best of luck to the new mods , think youll need it

yep all the above have my hole hearted support if they decide to take up the flag ... Dvrip and mini mullisha also get the nod from me ....and yeah x2 on the good luck thing

Last edited:
THat NRG Bloke seems like a winner.. but seriously we all know the common choice's there are heaps of members that have been butting in heaps,

i would say little bulldog.... but kids suck

Id like to see Motorman, No_crf, Dvdrip and Sean as mods regardless of which way us current mods choose to go. If Coolie steps down from admin then id like to see No_crf take it on if he wanted to.

Id like to see Motorman, No_crf, Dvdrip and Sean as mods regardless of which way us current mods choose to go. If Coolie steps down from admin then id like to see No_crf take it on if he wanted to.
props to pete for admin , also sean if he feels up to it , hes on line alot ,,i may even go admin my self , i really want to stay on but , i back the boys

I see whats goin on here, a bit harsh but something has to be done....
but hey you know i don't wanna be mod if I can't voice my opinion either

i'll put my hand up , but i will need time to learn it , cant be to hard coolies done it , and he's a lil slow i was told lol , nar but if its a pc based thing im ok on them but i know pete is a killer on pc ,

so pete chime up mate

Latest posts

Back