new motovert pro 09

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudzinski

Reaction score
ok guys i have a new motovert pro 09 and im having trouble starting it im new to mid size bikes.. my first problem is the second i turn the fuel tap on fuel comes out of the two clear hoses coming out of the carb.. which i would say is the bleed lines.not sure why this happens. i have had the bikes started with the choke out but as soon as i stop giving it revs and just let it idle it just dies..if anyone out their can help it would be much appreciated thanks..

when my motovert 125 was new i had troble starting it and when i stoped reving it it whould die but after a while they stop doing that but i don't know why it whould have fuel coming out of the carby overflow lines.
is it alot of fuel

yeah its a fair bit of fuel when i switch it over to the reserve tank tho it seems to stop floowing??

you've either got bit's of plastic from the fuel tank clogging your float needle (most likely)
or you need to adjust your float level
clean out your fuel tank and fit a fuel filter and take your carby apart and check under the float needle

ok thanks for the info guys ill check out the float needle as for the ideling issue do u think thats just due to being a new bike..

i got a new motor a while ago because i crashed and stuffed the old one and the new motor lecked abit of fuel but it stopped after a while so i think thats normal of a some new bikes

i got a new motor a while ago because i crashed and stuffed the old one and the new motor lecked abit of fuel but it stopped after a while so i think thats normal of a some new bikes

lol how did your new motor leak fuel? a fuel leak in the carby has nothing to do with the engine.
I thought you got a new old motor? how much did you pay for that?

where the hose connects to the bottom of the float bowl on ya carby there should be a little screw on the side, turn ya fuel on and tighten screw so you only get a little drop every now and then, For your idle problem start the bike keep it goin for around 3min then adjust the idle screw, turn ya chole off and then fine it up a bit and ya should be good to go

hey thanks roost666 ill try that first thing in the morning...ill let you guys know how it turns out.. thanks

thanks for the help guys i opened up the carby and the float valve was just jammed open.. gave it a tap and its all ok now the fuel has stopped leaking.. my other idle problem still hasnt been fixed the bike starts fine and stays on with a little twist of the throttle but second o let go of the throttle it dies straight away.. the idle adjustment screw doesnt seem to make and difference

you may have to fool around wth the fuel/air screw mixture to it should be a flat head srew driver but yeh i dunno, apart from that

make sure the choke's off and play with the fuel mix screw, check your valve clearance first

yeah i have played with the air screw but doesnt make a difference..neithe the idle screw i think i might just get a new carby for it.. its still under warranty

Latest posts

Back