New MSO 140S here soon!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i rekkon the are WAY better than a pitpro or dhz...the rear shock shits all over them, no brand rear vs DNM! and the forks are better! and the sticker kit is better! and the service is better! and the price is awesome! and the tyres are better! SHIT!!! wat more can i say lol
if you bought a dhz or pitpro...upgraded the forks, rear shock and tyres it would cost well over the 140S's price!

that's very true no matter consider from price wise or quality issue, boys if you had that kinda budget in the pocket the I'd say MSO is a go.

The X6r always had a mono siwngarm. I bought my mso because I leke the Tri Swingas so I am happy with mine.

the bike comes from the same place as the DHZ and the pitpro,

the new MSO is essentially a Kayo K1, Kayo Motor Machinery Co.,Ltd
except a few parts are downgraded or changed.

the new MSO uses a shortend smaller version of the Kayo K2 fork on the new DHZ Monster (which is essentially the kayo DB-X next model up from the K1)

The fork is in some ways better than the Fastace AS02, in others not as good, but it's good enough not to need upgrading.

The MSO shares the same Single Pot brakes as the DHZ monster but doesn't get the good disks, the MSO is just one model down from the DHZ monster in the Kayo/BSE factory Ranks.

however the new MSO is a few models UP from the current Pitpro and dhz 140's. Even though it shares some of the same frame and parts ect.

These bikes from the kayo/bse factory are available from MANY sources across Australia, Atomik, Buythisdirtbike, MSO, Pitpro, DHZ minimoto just to name a few, look through a recent justbikes and you'll likely see it half a dozen more times in one configuration or another.

It's just a matter of finding who has the best selection of parts on that bike, at the best price with the best service. I've seen these bikes available from $800 all the way past $2000 + depending one what motor, tyre, suspension, brake, wheel packages they come with.

At the end of the day they share the frame, fuel tank and plastics, and the rest is in the details.

MSO are offering the bike in a competitive, reliable package, at a reasonable cost with good after sale service, so it's no wonder they are popular sellers.

Juls

Yeah, just like I said, all BSE's are pretty much the same, and you're going to be the same as everyone else unless you buy somthing name brand like Thumpstar, Motovert or Pitster Pro. You can't expect a BSE seller like MSO to come up with somthing completely new like that...

pretty much they just came up with a new fork..

which I have on my DHZ monster, it's not too bad really, needs lighter oil and less of it though.

Juls

Just wanted to say a big thankyou for all the compliments and even for the critisisms. We take everybodys input on board.

Also wanted to clarify for some that believe it or not there are more than two manufacturers in China. We have moved away from BSE for all our new bikes. We are sure everybody will be as happy with the new bikes as we are.

Cheers, Ken

Latest posts

Back