New MSO 140S VS. New Pitpro 140XR!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascal125

Reaction score
hey,
nobody has really said anything about these 2 new bikes and i still can't decide between an 80/85 or mini...
anyway from lookign at specs and pics what do you guys think is better, faster, better quality etc.
here is the PITPRO140XR which is bigger than an average pitty and also longer.. $1,500 but im sure you could prob. win 'em on ebay for under $1,300:
eBay Australia: 2007 140XR PITPRO RACE, DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR PIT TRAIL (item 130126876657, end time 25-Jun-07 21:21:14 AEST)
Here is the new MSO140S it has a DNM shock whihc is awsome, the pp has a fastace aswell so both decent shocks and normal USD forks:
MSO Motocycles - MSO 140S
now, neither of these bikes are here yet so people can only judge from pics and specs, once they come out i reckon they will be super hot!
cheers.

mm, if i do get an 80 or 85 i hav a budget of like $1,700 so i can't rlly get anything too flash..

id go the mso cause you would be the first owner and it would be a this year model, and if you are not confident on an 85.

Go the MSO. It has better forks than the PP and DNM shocks are heaps better than fastace. Also if you are a "shorty" the extra height of the PP might be a problem.

Id get the mso over the pitpro...front shocks and rear shock is better.....so basically your paying $300 LESS than the pitpro and getting a better suspension setup and everything else basically the same..go figure!

pascal u said bcoz u got good grades u could by anything

no, i am getting dad to buy me a 125 in a few years, no use dad buying me an 85 or 140 now and then i have to pay for a 2 stroke 125 in a few years...

the new MSO pro and elite will be out soon I heard both will have DNM forks and shocks.

Last edited:
Man id stick with the jap bike, No matter what you get there still seems to be damn prbolems with chinas.

Go the MSO. It has better forks than the PP and DNM shocks are heaps better than fastace. Also if you are a "shorty" the extra height of the PP might be a problem.

the seat height of the pp is like 5cm's more....
i am 5foot 1 or 2 or something so i am easily tall enough and can easily put both feet flat on the ground for mi bike but well mini's are called "MINIBIKE'S" for a reason.

grant, u mean DNM, lol, not DSM.

lol youre small as are you like 7 or something. so minibikes are like big bikes for you lmao

lol, im not that short, about 160 cm's, u watch i'll hav a BIG growth spurt...

lol, wat i don't like being short...lol but i am gonna grow alot, i got mi grandad's geans from mi dad's half of the family and he was mi height at 13 but got tall eventually.

Latest posts

Back