New Parts!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTMKID

Reaction score
Hey Boys and girls... Im in need of some new bitz n pieces but i am having trouble locating them on ebay and my local moto shops dont stock them..

I need...
* A set of levers( clutch and Front brake) anodized red and and preferably unbreakable and billet?
* Rear brake pedal/lever... OVER THE TOP style like like bigbikes.. also billet
*New rubber (hard compound)... A nice chunky and beefy looking tyre ... shinko,v-rubber, bridgestone,dunlop,Carlsbad,millvilles, IRC??? whats best? 14" front, 12" rear.

Aiight guys so hook me up with some links, numbers, shops..that i can buy these items from and vopice your opinion on what parts are best out of what i mentioned.... also the lower the prices the happier i'd be..lmao!:D

K.T.S.S...MaRk

the best & only guarenteed unbrakable leavers are ASV but are about $180 for each setup (RKfinch has them on his bikes)

rubber any good moto tyre shop!

& try ESD or OZmini for the brake but that won't be cheap either

all these parts will proberly cost you more than the bike

Last edited:
yer i was thinking of ASV but not to keen on spending that much for levers...just something decent would do...

get a vee rubber 12 inch tyre from epping bikes thats were i got mine 50 bucks plus 10 to put it on if u bring ur back wheel in with u

yer esd is a little too expensive for me... i might just buy the stock pitpro levers again unless i contact dhz and see what they can do for me...for the over the top brake lever its gunna cost me nearly $300...I have been looking at jap 80 and 125 bikes brrake pedals to see if they would fit but i would need to make some major changes to get one of the working so i have decided to get one fabricated by dad or myself using the old lever as a guide..

so which tyre is the meanest looking and offers great duribilty in all terrain..?

Don't buy a stock pitpro lever!! They are the spring loaded folding ones, never buy them! They break soooo easily, just go to a bike shop and buy them there or buy the standed levers from an online shop.

I got a good set of levers for around $40 from SA Dirt Bikes... though you're not in SA ovcourse.

On my other bike I have Honda XR shorty levers, they have never broken.

And yeah Im thinking of getting some steel levers made up, though if I crash it might break the mount...

Divy u fu**en legend!!! theyre perfect and affordable!! F*** yer! cheers...:D :D :D

EDIT: I JUST BOUGHT THEM :D

Last edited:
Farkin hell those are dirt cheap! I think I'll buy the next set I see for sale on eBay! They are like 4 times as cheap as ESD is selling them!!

I really gotta know, are they strong?? I'd be pissed if I broke them, and I break alot of levers!

They are the ones i was originally looking at but the ones i bought now look better and tougher so im happy:D

Latest posts

Back