New Pics of my Thump*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No-Fear

Reaction score
left%20side.JPG

engine.JPG

redbaron%20bars.JPG

thump%20shock.JPG

brought it for $3,999 spent another $700 on making it bullet proof.

125cc dont have e start. as with all bikes that come out of china they are not 'tested' b4 they are shipped, most bikes have some teething problems that need to be fixed/upgraded.
i will write a list of what i have done 2nite when i get home.

well where i saw them advitised it siad that they come with e start?, i want one without e start because it would way it down. does it goe good though? does it handle well over jumps?

Looks tuff. I don't know if I would pay that sort of money though. Nice bike.....

there are 3 diff types to choose from:
90cc e-start
110 e-start
125cc kick
check this site for info on all 3bikes
http://www.thumpstar.com.au/bikes.htm

things i have done to make the thumpstar bullet proof.
Red Baron Mini MX Bars - New light weight Red Baron handle bars, great first upgrade

Grips RXT MX - The stock grips wore down quick, and were loose on the
bars. New ones are non slide and more comfy for hands

Chain EK 420 Gold Race Chain - had to replace the thin chinese chain, before it snapped.

New Gear Box - whole new gear box free of charge from my dealer & Thumpstar. Gear box shft drum replacement - engine removed, disassembled parts fitted and reassemble. Gears are now 4up

Manifold - Manifold cleaned through out & removed burs, plastic spacer between carby and manifold also removed for greater throttle response.
(own mod)

Replace some chinese bolts - replaced some bolts on bike with stainless steel rust proof hex key bolts.

Peg Mount - remove foot peg mounts, retaper with heli coil thread for greater strenth

06 model thumpstar rear shock - new thumpstar 06 model shock to replace the loose rear end shock.

Front fork springs - replace front fork springs with stiffer ones, and new oil

12" rear rim + tyre - 12" red rear rim, tyre millville 80/100-12-rear, tube 275x300x80 & rim lock

new front tyre - new 12" moto x bridgstone front tyre

crazzy #1 said:
well where i saw them advitised it siad that they come with e start?, i want one without e start because it would way it down. does it goe good though? does it handle well over jumps?

not much weight diff, these bikes are the best in the whole 'pit bike' range, the best quality pit bikes on the market thats why they are expensive because of their top quality.

crazzy #1 said:
well u had to get alot of work done and its suposed to be one of the best
i know this is the best bike and didnt have to get them done, but this is my hobby so better to make the bike a beast. :wink: :wink:

kick starter

Does your hunge25 kick start in gear with the clutch pulled as i know some bikes can only be kicked in neutral.

Re: kick starter

dave said:
Does your hunge25 kick start in gear with the clutch pulled as i know some bikes can only be kicked in neutral.

yeah i can, but it's always better to start in netural.

Latest posts

Back