New pimpit range vs MSO

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol let me just jump in
lol the forks on the pimpit or sad sad sad zocchi reps
the mso runs genuine dnm

Bikes are in different price ranges, cars are in different price ranges ... etc
Price is not necesserily an indicitive indicator of quality. Some businesses work on turnover based on units of sale with small markup. Others work on higher markup and less turnover.

I have visited several factories in china that are both good and bad. Some of your so called high end bikes come out of exactly the same factory as your budget brands. The places where the bikes are sent from are merely where they are assembled. The parts are bought in when orders are received. The parts come from individual manufacturers. Its merely a case of marketing when it comes down to the final product in a lot of cases.

I guess you guys dont realise that Harley Davidson have a manufacturing Plant in China, as does VW. There are lots you don't know unless you go there and see for your self.

Last edited:
Ok, this is how I see the deal from PIMPIT because I have talked to him, but don't quote this as gospel ...

The PIPMIT Gangster is not a bike carried in stock, and is ordered from the factory on an as needed basis. It can be customised for you before it leaves the factory.
This is mainly because there are engine and suspension options.
It requires a 50% deposit when you order, and another 50% apon shipment.

This is a slightly different way of doing things, but results in lower overheads for PIMPIT, thus a bike that is $1000 cheaper from anything similar. Its win win for everybody, but you just have to be patient, usually upto 6 weeks.

This is not quiet correct but I think its not far off. the new range is about 4-6 weeks away from being in Australia. Orders are being taken now to get the bikes at that price with the choice of rear shocks, choice of carby and a choice between the Lifan 150cc (daytona style/copy) or the YX 150cc engines.

I will have my hands on the new 150 Pimpit to test ride as soon as they are in stock! I will give it a good going over then thrash the shit out of it on the track and on the trails, then I'll write up a review about it.

Last edited:
Hey binking, not everyone is going to race at the nationals, only a very small percentage in actuall fact. The sport is about the amatures, and fostering talent ... And ammatures arent going to invest thousands in a first bike ...

I think your attitude is typical of some of the big heads around here who think they are better than everybody else. All you acheive with your oneupmanship is to intimidate the ammatures and make them think they are not good enough to post ... grow up

So the only proof of a good bike is in competition aye ? A bit like saying your Ford Falcon is no good because it cant compete against a Formula 1 car.

Horses for courses, not everyone has the money or the expertise to race at that level so they look for the best value they can afford.

^^ WELL SAID spodox ^^

How many Pimpit/Pitpro/Atomik/DHZ'S or any of the other cheapass bikes around these days were in the top 10 of the open class at the Mini SX or Mini Moto Mayhem. The answer is stuff all. Plenty of them in the amatuer classes though. The reason why? Because the really fast guys don't ride them that's why. The racers want a race bike and not some dressed up playbike, all that billet is just an attempt to polish a turd. That's the difference between the MSO & the others. So bring on the next waste of time thread and lets do it all again for the kiddies that haven't learn't yet.

If Pimpit or any other manufacture were to sponsor riders, u would see them at the mini sx and other big race meets. People will ride anything for the right money, shit most people will ride anything for free if they are supplied bikes and people to work on them. But all those things cost $$$ which in turn increases the price of there bikes in shops, which then puts them out of reach for the newcomers and average people looking to buy good quality bikes without spending thousands.

.I guess you guys dont realise that Harley Davidson have a manufacturing Plant in China, as does VW. There are lots you don't know unless you go there and see for your self.

Yeah so many brands have moved to china for production that some china companies have setup factories in other countries. Lifan now have about 11 factories outside of China that mainly produce motorbike parts!!!

oh and sorry for the triple post.

Last edited:
those pimpit';s look pretty good man but i would still say the mso is better but those pimpits are good as for their price aye

Latest posts

Back