New Pit Bike Parts Dealer

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irvo125

Reaction score
Live in the NE suburbs of adelaide. love my pitty,
Hey guys, I have heard rumours that there is going to be a new pit bike dealer starting up in oz. Seliing only via ebay and having no shopfront to keep the costs of pricing down. word on the street is that the company has prices cheaper than the rest of the oz dealers. if this is true id like to hear about it. ive looked on ebay but only the same stores are on there.

Oh no, not another one, too many shit ebay seller's running a dodge parts shop out of their garage. The main problem that they dont have shop front, they are there one day gone the next.

yeah all good points fellas. i agree with ya. its just i was told this dealer will be selling parts like genuine marzocchi front ends with clamps, brakes, and front wheel for about $1300 bucks which is fricken cheap considering they go for about 1800 as a complete set. and they are genuine forks imported from italy. Fast Ace AS02 forks are going to sell cheaper than any other dealer as well. if this comes about i will definately be buying from these guys for sure.

I Agree with you all, this does sound a bit dodgy hey. but at the end of the day. Pitpro from their bikes bare from china along with all the higher priced bikes its just what they do with them before they sell them eg. stickers, other parts etc. So if someone else sells chinese parts or marzocchi forks for cheaper than the rest most of us would probably buy from them as its coming out of the same factory any way no doubt.

If a set of marzocchi's come available and they sell for less than 1500 bucks and they are genuine then i would buy them in an instant as long as it includes wheels and brakes etc. does any body agree with me that a set of these forks at around $1200-1300 is a bargain.

Illo take the first risk into buying them if they come available and i will let you know how it goes, put pics up and all sorts.

sweeet i mite be getting used set of marzocchi's still look brand new with wheel brakes and bars for like 850ish? if i want them duno if its worth it yet.

pfft if they have prices as cheaps as that ud b stupid not to buy from him

nar doubt you will see brand new 35mm marzocchies for under 1200..... Aus dollers anyway

most probably the cheap set they put on the motoverts etc..... :)

unless it doesnt come with Front wheel and brakes , but still in Aus dollers i doubt they could do it that cheap

Would i be able to get some "real" pics of the forks Maylands? Cheers

it dont think the zokes east50s have are gold nitrate coated fork legs. im prtty sure they are the same as on motovert pitster pro etc chrome legs

Bump..... , Whats the go with the forks , are they the ones off motoverts etc , and that would mean they wouldnt fit a crf50 anyway?? 15mm axle ...hmmmmm

brian. thats a killa price mate. i would buy them at that price for sure. didnt realise you sold the for that price. wicked. i dont mind where i buy my parts from as long as its not 3 amigos.lol but lets not get into one of those threads again.

If this dealer/seller does start selling stuff then ill give it a go. by I have to say i still hold my trading with East 50's as you cant beat the service alone.

Latest posts

Back