New Pit Bike Web Site - OZPITBIKE.com

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aptitudex

Reaction score
Just came across this OZ PITBIKE - home
Looks like a reasonably new site ...
I signed up, and it has some great features like a forum, chat room and instant messenger.

And they recon they can get cheap prices on bikes and parts.

Check it out ...

I think its shit! I dont like to have to register with a site before I can see it. Thats just bullshit!

I think its shit! I dont like to have to register with a site before I can see it. Thats just bullshit!

Aaaah go cry to mummy buddy, site looks good, i was a MAN and signed up. have a hunch it might become a Motard haven but. heaps bout motards. even hav there own lil room. nothing bout FMX but >.< !!

Well if u think that signing up to a site before u know if its worth it is what it takes to be a MAN then u have a lot to learn mate (or should I say boy)! If I signed up with every site I came across just to see what its all about, my email inbox would take up all my time. Sites should be accessable to browse for everyone just like this site is! Thats all

LMFAO
all who are crying over a new SITE/FORUM been launched are the ones who hold the minibike scene back these days as ur all sad about having to sign up and shit..

and there is a fmx section its classed in the dirt section as stated in heading and an as large section for ashphalt so no ones left out, but u cant please every one it seems lol

MAn, that site is off its chopps ... u can even have ur own webpage

this site is way better as of now that site has like 30 members and 30 threads so its SH@t

may get more people after a while but why advertise your site without paying this thread and all stuff by this user should be deleted/Blocked

wtf are you on about ?
bwaaaaaaahahaha ... Its 60 members and 45 threads in 3 days ...
Not my site dumb ass ... Im just a moderator

And yea, I created a new user, cause the old one was blocked ... funny that

aotitudex isnt blocked mate

you made another account to try and make people go to your site bud

we arnt all stupid as you may think

IP check and we can find out some handy info

Latest posts

Back