New Pit Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wackojacko

Reaction score
Hey everyone, does anyone have any info on the FMR Pro Comp 150F? i have been on the companies site and the bikes dont look bad at all.

freeriderMX named it their #1 choice in mini bikes out of:
braap maestro 150cc
DHZ D-pro125R(best value award)
PRO2 blade
dirtmax assault 150cc
pitsterpro X4R
FMR pro150

this is a direct quote out of the book:

motor
FMR claims its Pro 150's Outlaw motor punches out 12hp, and quite frankly, we believe them. Once the mechanic sorted out a timing issue that found the engine bogging when ever the throttle was cracked wide open, we discovered a mill that delivers, strong, broad, usable power that gets put to the ground everywhere around the track.

Where most of the other bikes had a short first gear, the FMR has legs in both first and second. It does have a rev limiter, so you can't wind it out as far as the other bikes, but once you click third, it's all on again.

The Pro 150 boasts the smoothest gear selection and the lightest, most responsive clucth of the lot. WE never found false neutrals and the bike sprang into life when we fanned the clutch.

suspension and handling
For an out-of-the-box package, it's hard to fault the suspension of the FMR. You'll actually get feedback from both forks and shock, and you can feel the progression at both ends as you start pushing harder and try to find it's limits. The initial part of the stroke is plush and forgiving through corners but gets progressively harder the further you push it, and you'll really struggle to bottom the thing out.

While it is one of the bigger bikes available, it still feels light and flickable in the air, and it would've been cool if our test-track featured some bigger third gear jumps so we could've thrown it around in the air.

Steering, too, was bang-on. It wasn't too heavy, but it wasn't so light you'd get headshake at high speeds. You can push the front end into ruts and berms comfortable in the knowledge it won't spew you over the bars.

if you want to know about the ergos and brakes and the verdict just quote this and let me know so i can type it up for you. I can also type up the other reviews of the bikes listed above if you like.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back