New Powers to the Police

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
New law has been passed and will be used against hoons.

The anti-hoon laws have widened the police net to catch law breakers.

Police now have the powers to lock-up, impound and seize your cars whether the crime is committed in that car or not. So for those hooning around on their pitbikes in SA, if the cops catch ya then they can seize your car!

Don't go breaking the law boys. LOL

speaking of the hoon law a day or two ago i saw a hoon sign near a park it use to have a sign saying no dirtbikes now it says no cars no bikes an no rubbish and if you see anyone doing the wrong thing there is a hoon number you can call on the sign

the laws are getting tighter every day

... that would be "no" LOL

New law has been passed and will be used against hoons.

The anti-hoon laws have widened the police net to catch law breakers.

Police now have the powers to lock-up, impound and seize your cars whether the crime is committed in that car or not. So for those hooning around on their pitbikes in SA, if the cops catch ya then they can seize your car!

Don't go breaking the law boys. LOL

Yes this is BS. Not only are laws getting tougher but they are closing down places where you can take your car for a REAL drive and do burnouts and shit. Its really crap.

In QLD can get conditional rego on ya pitbike if you stretch the truth a bit. Its an honesty type rego wherby you take the info off ya bike and go to transport and pay 150 clams and get this rego. It means as long as you have permission to be on the land and a license to ride the cc's then you can't get booked for "hooning' if ya just riding. Check it out in your state. It may be available. If it is then you will take the power away from the oinkers and ride where you like.....

A little story, There was a car stack 200 metres from my house tonight, so I went to check it out on a CRF 250X without any helmet or gear on. I rode down the farmers block next door and parked to see what was going on. When I went to leave the cop said to me " you're not going to ride that without a helmet on are ya" I said I don't have one so I guess I will. He said no you won't.I said you can't stop me. He started to get angry and said what did you say? I said You can't stop me I'm on private property I can do what I like.... Now he was pissed. I could see he was clutching at straws and he says you need permission to ride there. I said I know and I have it. Oh yeah he says. Yeh I says, Hey Lindsay are you there? My neighbour was at the scene cause he's in the SES and he says yeh I'm here. So i says can I ride on your property ? And he says "anythime Matt" So I rode off without a helmet. Man the cop was mad as hell but he didn't have a leg to stand on.
Moral to the story. KNOW THE LAW IF YOU WANT TO BEAT THE OINKERS AND STAY WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES OF THE LAW. OH AND HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR NEIGHBOURS, YOU MAY NEED THEM ONE DAY.....

Welcome to the future

Welcome to the New 60's: The Revolution Is You

It struck me the other day that we are reliving the 1960's right now. We have a huge environmental movement going on (Earth Day v. global warming); we’re trying to end a war (Vietnam v. Iraq); we’re living under the threat of an attack by a boogieman (communists v. terrorists)
Yes, there were differences (there always are) I still sense the wheel coming around again. Only this time, I feel the stakes are infinitely higher and the consequences of the wrong choices dire to say the least.
The very principals upon which this country was founded and that set us apart from virtually every other nation on the planet have been systematically imperiled. We’d all rather watch American Idol and Deal or No Deal than think about this. Unfortunately, we no longer have a choice. The individuals we have been putting in government to afford us the luxury of sinking fat and happy into our couches have found that serving the political machine is far more fulfilling than serving us, The People.
In the ‘last’ 1960’s we had a cause. The cause was to save the world. Lofty, characteristically unrealistic but sincere it was. We believed. There really hasn’t been a unifying ‘cause’ since. Lots of equally important but fractured causes but no real unifying cause. When the chips are down we don’t get to choose our cause. It’s thrust upon us. And I’m here to tell you that the single most important issue facing all of us is saving Australia and taking it back from the people that stole it while we were all asleep.

ENJOY LOL'S

A little story, There was a car stack 200 metres from my house tonight, so I went to check it out on a CRF 250X without any helmet or gear on. I rode down the farmers block next door and parked to see what was going on. When I went to leave the cop said to me " you're not going to ride that without a helmet on are ya" I said I don't have one so I guess I will. He said no you won't.I said you can't stop me. He started to get angry and said what did you say? I said You can't stop me I'm on private property I can do what I like.... Now he was pissed. I could see he was clutching at straws and he says you need permission to ride there. I said I know and I have it. Oh yeah he says. Yeh I says, Hey Lindsay are you there? My neighbour was at the scene cause he's in the SES and he says yeh I'm here. So i says can I ride on your property ? And he says "anythime Matt" So I rode off without a helmet. Man the cop was mad as hell but he didn't have a leg to stand on.
Moral to the story. KNOW THE LAW IF YOU WANT TO BEAT THE OINKERS AND STAY WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES OF THE LAW. OH AND HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR NEIGHBOURS, YOU MAY NEED THEM ONE DAY.....

hahaha that made my day!!

In QLD can get conditional rego on ya pitbike if you stretch the truth a bit. Its an honesty type rego wherby you take the info off ya bike and go to transport and pay 150 clams and get this rego. It means as long as you have permission to be on the land and a license to ride the cc's then you can't get booked for "hooning' if ya just riding. Check it out in your state. It may be available. If it is then you will take the power away from the oinkers and ride where you like.....

HAHA same i loved it and man even though i know you were in the right you still had balls to stand up to the cop cause if ever he sees you now he's gonna have it in for you.

Latest posts

Back